Forumite
    Chrisv wrote: »
    bubbs, sharpies good to go :)
    Thanks for checking Chris, hope you are ok as not seen you about for ages x
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Just skimming past but hope both bubbs and snaps' sister get on ok today
    Thankyou i did :D
    rose28454 wrote: »
    1 week after the flooding and things are moving along nicely. Loss adjustor came on Friday and did a report. He said they will give me £10.00 per day for evening meal whilst I am in the hotel but will deduct it from my £350.00 excess initially. They are looking at a 2-3 month let for me as the projected dates are end of April for house to be dry and end of June for completion of works.
    Surveyor called me 1st thing and is coming with a building company tommorow to look what needs doing and to check if kitchen ceiling has asbestos in it as it may need to come down.
    He asked me on Friday if I wanted to get quotes for the work and carpets etc or if I wanted them to manage it all. I said I would rather they did it and he said they would appoint a project manager to oversee the job. I need to keep samples of the carpets when they pull them up so they can organise like for like replacements.
    Cleaning company just called to say they have logged my job and will be in touch shortly to arrange collection of all my clothes, curtains and contents of my airing cupboard to be laundered, I am in a bit of a quandary about this as I was about to dispose of some of my airing cupboard things so dont know what to do. Do I clear the cupboard myself before they come and dispose of some of the things or do I just leave it for them to clean everything?
    Quite pleased that even though my insurance for this year only cost £99.00 it seems to be a good policy and I am impressed with all they have done so far.

I went to my sisters at the weekend to look at her insurance policy and she pays nearly £900.00 per year through NFU and when I did a comparison online she could get it down to £184.00 with the AA. Told her to call NFU this morning and ask for a discount as she has only just renewed it and if not to cancel and go elsewhere. I also called SKY for her and got her bill down from £80.00 to £47.60 per month for 18 months. Admittedly she lost bits of her package but they were bits she did not want. Then when I got back I called Sky and told them I wouldnt be needing TV or broadband for 3 months and they reduced my bill from £59.00 to £32.00 for 18 months also. Very MSE of me.

Slept very badly last night ( all this worry I think ) so I am at work but exhausted.

Glad things are moving for you x
    Hows your sister doing?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,864
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Good luck to Snap and Snap sister
    Bubbs hope your doctors appointment went well

Huge Hugs to anyone that needs one
    Yes thanks :D
    DeeDee74 wrote: »
    Barely read now a days let alone post but someone said to pop on as you a question.
    Nice to see you popping on
    Ooooo, just received an email from Victoria telling me that i have won a Fairy Non Bio bundle in their competition!!
    Can anyone remember what the bundle consists of?? tia

Well done on win, sorry dont know what bundle is, it will be a nice surprise :T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    I got the same email :D

Had a quick search and each bundle comprises of Non Bio Washing Powder (x 40 washes), Non Bio Liquitabs (x 30 pods) and Fabric Softener (x 76 washes).

So not too bad :)

:T:T:T well done
    All caught up now :D
    Sarah hope you got on ok with your son today, they dont realise what they do to there parents:( as if you havent been through enough with dh:(
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 20 March 2017 at 6:27PM
    Might have to try this.
    Contacted n3ctar and after 30 mins of faffing around they want to do a conference call with V1king to arrange points. I have already told them V1king told me to contact them.

V x
    Thanks to aau mentioning contacting n3ctar through fb I now have 3000 to compensate me for the hassle of the last hour and a half.
    Hmm no mention of them being owed to me anyway but end result all good. I conversed with Jonathon if that is of help to anyone. If you get Rohan on nectar site chat he is useless:mad:

V x

I contacted N3ctar on FB and they told me to contact V1king (Jonathon!).

Anon
  • DeeDee74
    DeeDee74 Posts: 2,941
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Yes thanks :D

Nice to see you popping on

Well done on win, sorry dont know what bundle is, it will be a nice surprise :T

:D evening bubs how's u lovely ?
    Ignore reality.There's nothing you can do about it.
    I have done reading too!
    personally test's all her own finds
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    DeeDee74 wrote: »
    :D evening bubs how's u lovely ?

Im ok thanks, been docs today and back again tomorrow, might as well move there:rotfl::rotfl: but as i keep saying alot worse off than me:o
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    CoS Heads Up

Old M0ut Passionfruit and Apple 500ml

Free from A, S, M

Back we go again ...

Hth

Anon
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    :(:(:(:(

Hello, tweets,
    We know the quality of our food is really important to our customers, so we want to provide more opportunities to taste it. That’s why we’ve taken the decision to close The Orchard at Tesco on the 31st March 2017 in favour of expanding our national in store sampling programme. We’ll also continue to offer you rewards through Tesco Clubcard - with lots more exciting activity planned for this year. This means that you will no longer be able to log in to the platform from this date.

As a valued member we want to notify you of this change first and take a moment to thank you for supporting The Orchard -we hope you’ve enjoyed the past three years as much as we have.

We’d like to reassure you that after The Orchard platform closes, all personal data, including photos, reviews and content you have shared with us will be securely deleted. If you’d like to save any of your content, please do so before 31st March 2017.

If you have any further questions beyond this date you can contact The Orchard at Tesco Support by phoning 0800 292 2969, Monday-Friday, 2pm-9pm or emailing
    support@orchard.tesco.com

Thank you again,

Team Orchard
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    :(:(:(:(

Hello, tweets,
    We know the quality of our food is really important to our customers, so we want to provide more opportunities to taste it. That’s why we’ve taken the decision to close The Orchard at Tesco on the 31st March 2017 in favour of expanding our national in store sampling programme. We’ll also continue to offer you rewards through Tesco Clubcard - with lots more exciting activity planned for this year. This means that you will no longer be able to log in to the platform from this date.

As a valued member we want to notify you of this change first and take a moment to thank you for supporting The Orchard -we hope you’ve enjoyed the past three years as much as we have.

We’d like to reassure you that after The Orchard platform closes, all personal data, including photos, reviews and content you have shared with us will be securely deleted. If you’d like to save any of your content, please do so before 31st March 2017.

If you have any further questions beyond this date you can contact The Orchard at Tesco Support by phoning 0800 292 2969, Monday-Friday, 2pm-9pm or emailing
    support@orchard.tesco.com

Thank you again,

Team Orchard
    Ohhh thats not good is it?:( i dont do it but know lots here do
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    CoS Heads Up

Old M0ut Passionfruit and Apple 500ml

Free from A, S, M

Back we go again ...

Hth

Anon

I am wondering if I buy
    amstrel
    old mould
    one another
    in the 3 for £5 offer from Morribobs - so the extra bottle will only cost £1 - I am wondering if this will work ...
    And
    i think its a new flavour so it all depends if I can find them
    Maybe I ought to try Mr !!!!!! first

Very good timing as I am down to the last bottle of mould and its my fav :T
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure