Become a bingo chat master

Ive just landed myself a new job as a bingo CM! and i know its previously been posted but alot said its not paid work! Well im here to tell you that you can find jobs that do pay! I have no experience but have just got a job and start in 2 weeks time!

I registered at http://www.bingo port.co.uk/Bingo-Forum/ on the jobs board and found within a few weeks an employer advertising a position.

Another place to check out is www.cmof theyear.com

:T

Comments

• f1re_cr4cker
    f1re_cr4cker Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    thanks for the link ive been looking at this 4 a while but hsavent been able to find any webbys
  • the links dont work for me :confused:
    £2 savers club -- £2 (£60 banked)/ 20p savers club -- 20p (£12 banked) started 13/03/2008 :j 5p/2p/1p/ -£5.10
    onepoll £11.40 / you gov £1 / pigsback £1.25 / cashback £5.02
  • lozwinter
    lozwinter Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    the links dont work for me :confused:

that happened for me too.
    then i realised jeanette has put spaces in the middle of the links, you just have to delete the gaps ;)
  • Opps sorry everone lol

I did that as i always get told off when i post websites because they can find out where the click has come from! So for anyone else who wants to look then please remove the space when you copy and paste.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    ive looked into this but they all ask for experience and it says experienced needed in the advert?
    :footie:
  • randomsam08
    randomsam08 Posts: 42 Forumite
    red_devil wrote: »
    ive looked into this but they all ask for experience and it says experienced needed in the advert?

experience at what? chatting........ being friendly...... having a laugh......

i would have thought with 351 posts (just on here) is experience. imo.

maybe im wrong

maybe im not

who knows

try it they can only say no
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    im being serious they all ask for previous experience on a bingo site. Perhaps poster could say where they got a job with no experience.
    :footie:
  • red_devil wrote: »
    im being serious they all ask for previous experience on a bingo site. Perhaps poster could say where they got a job with no experience.

Prehaps i could but ive already given information and im not lying LOL! Just because you havent come across any doesnt mean they dont exist, everyone CM has been new to the job at some point, no one is born an experienced CM.

Your right, id say most companies do require experience, The reason for the post is to let people know that this isnt always the case! This was mentioned previously on this board and everyone was told that no company pays! Again obviously not always the case.
  • experience at what? chatting........ being friendly...... having a laugh......

i would have thought with 351 posts (just on here) is experience. imo.

maybe im wrong

maybe im not

who knows

try it they can only say no

Its not just about chatting, there is other tasks that have to be carried out.
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,164 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Can I be rude and ask what is the salary for these jobs, and how many hours a week do you have to work?
    Here I go again on my own....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport