Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone else notice we are on page 666 :eek:

Im on page 1332:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Did we know about this....free dog and cat food:)

https://www.oscars.co.uk/free-meal
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    aau1 wrote: »
    I've got it on cs today but neither cs or cos for yesterday

Annoyed i didn't get any today now. I wasn't interested in it for free but £2 profit would have done nicely

... wonders out loud if any of the acceptable retailers don't show the transaction time on the receipt ... :D

Anon
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    A v T

1x Pringles Prawn Cocktail (190G) £2.00 £1.50
    1x Lynx Africa Hydrating XL Shower Gel (400ML) £3.00 £1.50
    1x Pringles Smokey Bacon (190G) £2.00 £1.50
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Did we know about this....free dog and cat food:)

https://www.oscars.co.uk/free-meal

These sound like the people that called on me a few years ago.They tried about 4 different dried food on my cat and he turned his nose up on all of them.So they couldn't persuade me to buy any of them.:rotfl:
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    juju17 wrote: »
    If you need to locate a particular item in T....find a member of staff of management level/team leader/section leader....they usually wear the navy blue jackets/own clothes....ask them if they have the T app on their mobile to locate an item in store. They can then check their phone, will tell you if they stock the item, and if they do, they will tell you what aisle number the product is located..(they usually take you to the product).
    I find this is a really useful service....Saves a lot of time :)

I asked a couple of weeks ago about the Paul Hollywood and the young chap did look on his phone and told me that tesco do sell them but not in this branch..so it must show by store as well.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Good news.... I found a sweet chestnut tree where I can legally stop a car... lol! but I need to wear boots before I climb in!
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Free flu jab at Boots....bubbs and TS have probably mentioned it previously:rotfl:

Winter is nearly here, and as we all know, it’s great to be prepared, so book your flu jab now and it could help you stay well throughout the colder season. If you’re aged 65 or over, you’re eligible for a free flu jab courtesy of the NHS**, so why not come into a Boots store near you for yours?

Not only will you help protect yourself from flu, you’ll help stop it spreading to your friends and family too. Other benefits include:

• The flu jab is carried out by a specially trained Pharmacist in the privacy of a consultation room
    • You can book a slot at over 1,900 Boots stores† – some open seven days a week including evenings*
    • If you’re entitled to a free flu jab, we’ll let your GP know you’ve had it at Boots

Book online or visit your local store. See you soon.

The Boots Advantage Card Team
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Good news.... I found a sweet chestnut tree where I can legally stop a car... lol! but I need to wear boots before I climb in!

Wear something on your feet that you can use to tread on the shucks, that way both feet on the shuck, pull it apart and saves getting your hands spiked. They are quite vicious those shucks :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Oh, and watch out for squirrels :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Free flu jab at Boots....bubbs and TS have probably mentioned it previously:rotfl:

Winter is nearly here, and as we all know, it’s great to be prepared, so book your flu jab now and it could help you stay well throughout the colder season. If you’re aged 65 or over, you’re eligible for a free flu jab courtesy of the NHS**, so why not come into a Boots store near you for yours?

Not only will you help protect yourself from flu, you’ll help stop it spreading to your friends and family too. Other benefits include:

• The flu jab is carried out by a specially trained Pharmacist in the privacy of a consultation room
    • You can book a slot at over 1,900 Boots stores† – some open seven days a week including evenings*
    • If you’re entitled to a free flu jab, we’ll let your GP know you’ve had it at Boots

Book online or visit your local store. See you soon.

The Boots Advantage Card Team

No i havent so carry on:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure