L'Occitane Advent Calendar £42 (contents worth £80)

Options
I_Love_comps
I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
http://uk.loccitane.com/christmas-beauty-advent-calendar,83,1,29776,949697.htm

This calendar is £42. It's value is £80. Free p&p as you will be spending over £35.
I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

Comments

• Kaye1
    Kaye1 Posts: 538 Forumite
    Options
    Any feedback about this please? Has anyone bought them last year? I'm tempted but just wondering if it worth it.
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    Kaye1 wrote: »
    Any feedback about this please? Has anyone bought them last year? I'm tempted but just wondering if it worth it.

If you are on FB I would suggest you read the comments on there.
    I nearly ordered one but I do not use soap and they have two in this advent.
    As advents go this is a good priced one.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Remember that the words 'worth' and 'value' are used in any promotion to encourage you to believe you are somehow getting fantastic value. The various beauty advent calendars may be quite fun but whether they are good value depends very much on your view of lots of generally rather small/sample sizes and whether you'll use them all (or know someone who would like them).
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    http://uk.loccitane.com/2016-l'occitane-advent-calendar,83,1,78620,966281.htm?utm_content=Threepipe-29097-213502-24755-578~(CT1-Advent)_(CT2-Calendar)_(CT3-Advent)_(CT4-061016)&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Homepage_LAL_D

THE L'OCCITANE
    ADVENT CALENDAR
    What better way to get in the festive mood than with the L’OCCITANE Advent Calendar!

This year’s calendar, worth over £80, is better than ever with 24 bestselling products from L'OCCITANE's skincare, bath, body and fragrance ranges guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face.
    HURRY BEFORE THEYARE ALL GONE!

calendar_image.jpg

Featuring a selection of best sellers, this calendar is filled with 24 irresistible beauty products. Indulge a loved one or treat yourself to a luxurious pre-Christmas gift with the L’OCCITANE Christmas Beauty Advent Calendar * containing:
    • 35ml Relaxing Shower Gel
    • 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
    • 10ml Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
    • 35ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
    • 10ml Delightful Rose Hand Cream
    • 30ml The Vert & Bigarade Shower Gel
    • 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
    • 10ml Ultra Rich Face Cream
    • 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
    • 30ml Ultra Rich Body Lotion
    • 35ml Repairing Shampoo
    • 30ml Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel
    • 35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
    • 25g Verbena Soap with leaves
    • 4ml Verbena Refreshing Cloth
    • 30ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
    • 35ml Almond Shower Oil
    • 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
    • 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
    • 7.5ml Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
    • 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Cream
    • 30ml Immortelle Essential Water
    • 30ml Shea Butter Gentle Toner
    • 50g Almond Delicious Soap
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • bodacious
    bodacious Posts: 450 Forumite
    Options
    think I'll give this a miss then as it doesn't seem to be very good value.
  • bodacious
    Options
    there's already a thread on this here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5534688 which suggests this is not really very good value for money.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    bodacious wrote: »
    there's already a thread on this here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5534688 which suggests this is not really very good value for money.

sorry I only searched the grabbit board which is where I originally posted it, not quite sure how it is food shopping or groceries ????
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    I posted this one last weekend

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Compared to other Advent Calendars this cheaply priced - this is at the lower end of the price range .

My Challenges

• bodacious
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    sorry I only searched the grabbit board which is where I originally posted it, not quite sure how it is food shopping or groceries ????

eh? Where does Food shopping & groceries come into it? <confused>

The thread I pointed out is on this board, Shop but don't drop.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure