2 for 1 card for entry to over 300 gardens

2»

Comments

• peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    It's bigger and better than ever. 405 gardens , 166 offering single visitor discount, and 101 offering free entry to under 16s.
  • WillyWonga
    WillyWonga Posts: 324 Forumite
    Tesco seem to have a special edition solely for them in the magazine section - you get the 2 for 1 card, a pair of top quality gardening gloves and about 5 packets of seeds for £5.99, only £1.50 more than standard mag price
  • pittspitch
    pittspitch Posts: 36 Forumite
    Sainsbury's had the same "special" deal, with 6 packets of seeds, probably same as Tesco
  • Sunny_Saver
    Sunny_Saver Posts: 3,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    So did M&S, but when I went yesterday, the gloves and seeds had disappeared, it was just the magazine. I didn't check the price.
    “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • picked up mine from sainsbury's today, magazine, gloves and seeds all in a sealed plastic pouch - even picked up one for the boss as she's really into her gardening and days out visiting other gardens as well, she was really chuffed :) now just waiting to see if my good deed get me an early finish from work :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • If it's sold out locally you can also order it online for £5.50 (includes postage) until they run out of stocks:
    http://www.gardenersworld.com/2-for-1-gardens/order-now/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport