NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've done my swago board, unfortunately if you have no type of mobile device to complete the rest of the board, you can only get the diagonal line.

I will wait until tomorrow after 8am to submit as should satisfy both my targets.
  • Happymac
    Happymac Posts: 215 Forumite
    Another £5.05 from me.....
    June 23.25/250 Monthly money making target
  • £5.85 tips to add for me.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 7 February 2017 at 11:35AM
    Just done about 4 pages-worth of belated 'thanks'. This thread is moving at the speed of light:j

A massive thank you to Aesop, Lynne and photolc21 for your advice and patience over my phone problem:A . I still haven't got it sorted but that's because I haven't had another try since I gave up in despair at the weekend:o but am going to have another crack at it today;)

I did go into the garden where I have a signal and managed to get connected :j via non-Wi-Fi means so I expect the phone is in perfect working order and not faulty. Just need to get the Wi-Fi connection sussed now:eek:. It's PAYG so don't want to use more credit than I have to.

Lynne, there's a CFW about 16 miles away, OH gets help for his phone there (a basic one, no Wi-Fi involved so he's no help to me there;)) and if all else fails I'll try it. Likewise your idea about looking on the laptop for system information. Thank you:A

photolc21, thank you very much for your advice and offer to help further by PM:A. If I can't get it sorted myself I'll definitely take you up on your offer:T. I'm very stubborn in trying to get things sorted by myself and tend to persist when all hope of finding a solution is long gone:o. Major character flaw I'm afraid:eek:. Also, please keep posting even if you haven't 'officially' joined the challenge yet. We do try to keep posts on topic (making money) but frequently stray:rotfl:. Often these detours are of help to someone else so no real harm done;).

Aesop, thanks as always for the really useful tips and links:A. If people don't make any extra money after all your efforts on our behalf they probably never will;)

Congratulations to everyone who has made money recently:beer:. Some impressive results:j
  • Forgot to mention, just received £8 from postal survey:j
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    Forgot to mention, just received £8 from postal survey:j

I want back on there :(
  • Aesop
    Forumite
    £10 in points from luckyphone

£5 argos voucher from daily mail rewards

£1 from snatch app
  • bloomfelt
    bloomfelt Posts: 500
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Another £15 credited to paypal from pinecone although had a long day at work and looks like i've missed all the surveys I had alerts for today :(
    Make £10 (£3) a day February 2024 Challenge £56.13/87
    NSD February 2024 13/19 target

DF Journey start date 17/1/2024 credit accounts £3779.36 current £3376.31
    mortgage £147331.36 £146972.93
    HTB Loan £44000 £44000
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 8 February 2017 at 12:04PM
    Aesop wrote: »
    I want back on there :(

Sorry, Aesop, not sure what you mean:o. Has your account been terminated for some reason? This is the International one I'm on (beginning with Q) not the RM ones.

If you recall, I was kicked off the RM surveys last year because one of the items sent to me came undone in transit (or someone opened it:eek:) and it was delivered to me with a note in a polybag by RM. Foolishly, as I realised later, I notified TNS about it and they said that, as my cover had probably been blown and I had probably been identified by my local sorting office and postman, I was being removed from all their panels:mad:.

I was gutted as I loved getting paid in Love2Shop vouchers and stamps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure