5p Savers 2016

Comments

• I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,290
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Senior Ambassador
    Welcome autumnleaves you are No 6

I too have a brandy bottle from a pub - I asked at a pub if I could have it when it was empty.

Good Luck with saving your 5ps.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• I_Love_comps
    Senior Ambassador
    Yesterday I managed to get 45p in 5p's so my total is now 50p.

Some was in change from shopping and some I found in the house.

£2 savers Club No 96 Total £4
    5p savers Club No 1 Total 50p
    50p savers Club No 13 Total £2.50
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    2 went in today. OH was emptying his pockets into the parking change draw and I figured that parking meters don't accept 5ps or coppers, so I had them!
  • I_Love_comps
    Senior Ambassador
    Well done autumnleaves on your first 5ps.

This is my second NSD so no change for me to add to my challenges - but good that I am not spending any money.

Keep on saving those 5ps everyone.

My Challenges

• clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    6 released from the spare change pot. Now I've decided to collect them,I've not had one in my change, hence raiding the pot.
  • I_Love_comps
    Senior Ambassador
    How are you all doing with saving the 5p's ? I have had a few NSD days so no change for me.

My Challenges

• I have emptied my purse and rummaged through DG pockets and have the grand total of 10 x 5p's this week = 50p.

Just have to find something to put them in...

Debt Free Aug 15 :)Mortgage Free Aug 16 :j
    Early retirement 1/10/ 2016.

• I_Love_comps
    Senior Ambassador
    Dia Pita I would suggest putting your 5p coins in an old tin, jar, if you have one.

I have not been out to spend anything for a few days.

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 10 September 2016 at 6:01PM
    Found two 5ps lurking at the bottom of my purse.

My total now is 60p.
    __________________________________________________ ______

Make £10 a day challenge £12.90

5p savers Club No 1 Total 60p

My Challenges

• clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    4 appeared in my change over the last 2 days. No more visits to the shops now until next Wednesday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure