Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starM
    • By starM 4th Jul 15, 11:12 AM
    • 1,277Posts
    • 170Thanks
    starM
    Nationwide Refer a friend now 200
    • 4th Jul 15, 11:12 AM
    Nationwide Refer a friend now 200 4th Jul 15 at 11:12 AM
    Hi,

Nationwide has updated there recommend a friend offer and now it's 200 to share. It works and on existing and new customer who has not been recommended previously. Only available on FlexAccount, FlexDirect or FlexPlus Account. Cash Card and FlexOne account holders are not eligible for this offer.

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)

Full details here http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

Terms and conditions http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/service/raf-conditions

You need to:
    • Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    • Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    • Not close the account for 3 months

If anyone wants me to refer them, I will need your:
    • First name and last name
    • Date of birth (so NW can track the referral)
    • Email address (so I get confirmation of referral which I can forward onto you.)

PM me with your details so I can request the referral.

Regards
    MS
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam5; 30-04-2017 at 8:06 AM.
Page 23
    • DATA PROTECTOR
    • By DATA PROTECTOR 30th Apr 17, 2:12 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DATA PROTECTOR
    Nationwide
    Dont want to put any one off Nationwide but like all banks ok till something goes wrong.They broke data protection rules giving sensitive information to a third party.They denied everything until we backed our claim with written edvience,they offered 300,told them to stuff it,at the moment fighting with help of Financial Obd.Just like the rest ok until things go wrong,you really have to fight for justice.
    • johnjo569
    • By johnjo569 4th May 17, 11:59 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    johnjo569
    Please PM me if you would like me to refer you to Nationwide and get your 100.00 swi
    Please PM me if you would like me to refer you to Nationwide and get your 100.00 switch cash

Requirements:
    * Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
    * Transfer at least 2 direct debits
    * Not close the account for 3 months

If you want me to refer you, I will need your:
    * Full name
    * Date of birth
    * Email address

Once I've referred you I'll email you to let you know its done. Its really straightforward and there's very little you have to do, they do it all for you!!

Conditions are:
    You would have to use the switch service.
    At least 2 active direct debits must be transferred and the account you switch from will be closed (everything will be switched across for you).

Once the switch is completed - we both get the 100 by the 20th day of the month after you switch.

Happy to try and answer any questions as well.

Cheers

John
    • moneypenny2k
    • By moneypenny2k 5th May 17, 2:47 PM
    • 1,096 Posts
    • 5,215 Thanks
    moneypenny2k
    Are you thinking of switching to Nationwide?
    Please PM me if you would like me to refer you to Nationwide and get your 100.00 switch cash

Requirements:
    * Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.

* Full name
    * Date of birth
    * Email address

Once I've referred you I'll email you to let you know its done. Its really straightforward and there's very little you have to do, they do it all for you!!

Conditions are:
    At least 2 active direct debits must be transferred and the account you switch from will be closed (everything will be switched across for you).

Once the switch is completed - we both get the 100 by the 20th day of the month after you switch.

Happy to try and answer any questions as well.

I can do up to 5 referrals

All the best

Janet
    • CCDC
    • By CCDC 7th May 17, 9:37 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    CCDC
    Hi Everyone,

Pleased to say I'm a FlexDirect holder, and fully eligible to refer up to 5 people to get the 100 switching payment.

Requirements:

* Full name
    * Date of birth
    * Email address

Once I've referred you I'll email you to let you know its done.

Conditions are:
    • You would have to use the switch service.
    • At least 2 active direct debits must be transferred and the account you switch from will be closed (everything will be switched across for you).

Happy to answer any questions or help out in anyway I can as well.

I can do up to 5 referrals
    • FryGuy
    • By FryGuy 8th May 17, 8:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    FryGuy
    Free money

Requirements:

* Full name
    * Date of birth
    * Email address

Conditions are:

I can make 4 referrals
    • macdady29
    • By macdady29 15th May 17, 3:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    macdady29
    Hi Guys,

Im looking to switch to nationwide in the next couple of days. Im looking for a referral asap.

send me a pm if you have any referrals left.
    • ozaz
    • By ozaz 15th May 17, 3:45 PM
    • 49 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    ozaz
    Hi Guys,

Im looking to switch to nationwide in the next couple of days. Im looking for a referral asap.

send me a pm if you have any referrals left.
    Originally posted by macdady29
    PM sent.

Cheers
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

237Posts Today

3,623Users online

Martin's Twitter