The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Good morning all

Thanks to izzey b Got 6 packs but could not recall all the details

Di You made me giggle this morning

Enjoy whatever you do
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Good morning all

free-vintage-easter-clip-art-chickens-stamp.png
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Update on DS mole.

He had appointment at hospital 10am today.

Today they removed the mole :T.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Cant write what I want :o someone will turn it around :p.

I tried twice :cool:

He had one stitch put in where they had removed the mole.

That's fantastic news, tweets. x
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    sending (((hugs))))

Just back from hospital in wales OH got Olecranon bursitis his elbow is huge.

mine too, not much to be done with it if its not infected :( xx
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Morning all
    Di I have just been in waities, will be going back at some point today hopefully fairy 24wash is 3 4 £10 plus my picks so you ff you have money off coupons will be cheap:D
    Just that I needed to add to my picks and no signal there
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,144
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Morning all :)
    Lol at Di's eggs :D
  • hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    Lol at Di's eggs :D

Stop laughing at my eggs :eek: now I've had an intense training course on tinypic I might venture out and take a photo :rotfl:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    tbw wrote: »
    Now that my click snap receipts have all tracked on Quidco, how long does it usually take before the cash can be withdrawn ? I thought it would be like cos and be payable straight away but it seems more like tab. I would appreciate any advice please.

When they change to confirmed it then usually takes a few days (sometimes weeks) - my Celebrations receipt was uploaded yesterday and has now changed to confirmed but not yet payable. An item uploaded on 11/4 is confirmed and payable.

Hth

Anon
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks izzey unfortunately there are no beers there that dh would be interested in. The crisps are still not showing any multis on A website, not sure if that means anything.

Having a trip to waities on Thursday and I was wondering if there were any fabulous offers on there at the moment.

We've had plenty of bird activity in the garden, lots of birds making lots of nests, why suddenly this year I really don't know because nothing has changed. Wrens have made nests in two boxes, blue Tits in one and a blackbird made a nest in the bay tree which had three eggs in it. She would fly off every morning when i went to peg the washing out which gave me a chance for a quick look anyway one day she didnt fly off but i could see she wasn't on the nest and when I looked the eggs were gone. We had a Magpie nest three gardens down which has been mobbed by a parliament of crows who have now moved in. We'll be lucky if any birds stay.
    Anyway the blackbird has now starting making a nest right outside the back door which will be interesting. Dh was having a look last night when he said so is the other nest empty still I followed him down the garden and watched him saying, I can't see it. So I pointed to where it was and when I looked in I said I cannot believe my eyes there were three tiny blue eggs in there, it was only when I realised dh was nearly on the floor with laughing that they were tiny Easter eggs and he had put them there.......planning my revenge as we speak.........

Di the crisps have gone into a new link save offer this morning, 3 for £3.00 Now 118 items.

It is showing online for me and discount does come off when added to shop.

Worth a check as maybe showing different things, in different browsers. It wouldn't be the first time.
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Morning all
    Di I have just been in waities, will be going back at some point today hopefully fairy 24wash is 3 4 £10 plus my picks so you ff you have money off coupons will be cheap:D
    Just that I needed to add to my picks and no signal there

Thanks bubbs I've got some conditional spends and Dd is using this so I'll have a look now :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure