Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• gotmurked
    gotmurked Posts: 134 Forumite
    Best day in a few weeks, on 421/80 + another 75 on a TS that is being routinely 'reviewed'. Didn't have to resort to any special offers, got there from search, games, DS and about 4 TS - was a good day for qualifying!
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    2 new vids on PL for 2 bucks each :)
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks for all your Birthday wishes,got my 50 swagbucks via email,I,ve done great today,199/80.and I,ve just ordered another AGC so that is £80 since I started,thanks for all your tips,
    I know I dont post often ,but then ,I am a one of the older surfers ,all my kids laugh when I say I,m doing swagbucks,but the laugh s on them when my Christmas pressies for them will be free
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Happy birthday Arty :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Happy birthday Arty :D

Oh.....was at a loss as what to search and searched Artydoll.............gave me 7 sb's :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Been online about 90 mins, a PL survey will not move on after qualifying questions, but keeps re-appearing and I had a DS on financial services but bailed when it said they were going to show me 13 screens, had a bad feeling about it. Nothing but games to do at the mo, might just leave it.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Has anyone done the Digital Trends panel on SuperSonic for 163SB it says about installing a browser add-on but earning each month.

Am a bit wary so wanted to know if others have tried and if so please, did it slow your computer down thanks?
  • osmonddiva
    osmonddiva Posts: 128 Forumite
    Has anyone done the Digital Trends panel on SuperSonic for 163SB it says about installing a browser add-on but earning each month.

Am a bit wary so wanted to know if others have tried and if so please, did it slow your computer down thanks?
    I did that one at the weekend and it mucked up my pc really badly, I tried to take it off at the end of the first day but couldnt get rid of it...I .had to recover my pc in the end....and to add insult to injury I didnt get the points as of yet....Its taught me not to download for points that you may not get anyway.:mad:
  • I just had the best survey question ever :)

i-Xk5cvxC.jpg

Love it! :rotfl:
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    osmonddiva wrote: »
    I did that one at the weekend and it mucked up my pc really badly, I tried to take it off at the end of the first day but couldnt get rid of it...I .had to recover my pc in the end....and to add insult to injury I didnt get the points as of yet....Its taught me not to download for points that you may not get anyway.:mad:

Oh that's bad, will stay away from that, I don't d/l either off SB but the rewards sounded good and I didn't want to miss out so thought I'd ask.
    Thanks for the advice. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport