Tuesday 26th May - What small DFW things will you do today?

Options
13»

Comments

• JHiggins91
    JHiggins91 Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    Ally - good stuff may see you there then if you ever stop by give me a shout :)

Just back a 5k run (JUST missed out on personal best) another free nights exercise and freshening the mind :)
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    maria3104 wrote: »
    Hi All
    Bob as a Granny who never sees her GS, I am so delighted your boy will enjoy that special time with his Grandma. My Grandma introduced me to lots of lovely things I still enjoy today.

Maria x

Maria - I'm sorry to hear that & hope I haven't upset you at all from my comments. I thought you did see your family a fair bit from your posts. I am glad you had a lovely relationship with your Grandma. Age doesn't have to be important when two people get along. Hope you had a good day.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Bobarella
    Options

Anyway, here's me:

[*]Bought paper coffee cups for 'fake away' coffee - yes, I know not as good as reusable one but I've still not found exactly what I'm looking for so I'm not wasting money on one that's not quite right or paying £2.50 a coffee in the meantime either ;)

May I humbly recommend the Keep Cup. They are not cheap but I've had mine for 5 years and it is the perfect size, 8ounzes for the average flat white, latte etc. They wash well & even come in lots of lovely colours. Saving the planet need not look ugly :)

[/LIST]

Ha ha Bob - that is the law of attraction working for you right there! That genie is just waiting to take your order! :rotfl: That sounds like a good idea for your son to go to his grandparents. He'll get spoilt and love it, I'm sure. I hear ya on the self employment front - OH is the same this week with everyone away on holiday. He's using the time to up his advertising - doing flyers/posters and his website.

Have a good day everyone!

I have to keep going regardless unfortunately. People still expect a full counter of goodies even when I know I won't sell them all. But saying that it was a bit of a cake day today so will have to get my baking skates on in the morning. :T

• La_escocesa
    La_escocesa Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oooh, thanks! I did have a look at the keep cup - my sis has one and is perfect for the car. The only thing that puts me off is that I'm used to my lifeventure mug that I can just chuck in my bag - do you have to keep the keep cup upright? Kinda looking for a small lifeventure one but maybe I'm just being fussy...

Good news on the cakes! :T
  • Bobarella
    Options
    Oooh, thanks! I did have a look at the keep cup - my sis has one and is perfect for the car. The only thing that puts me off is that I'm used to my lifeventure mug that I can just chuck in my bag - do you have to keep the keep cup upright? Kinda looking for a small lifeventure one but maybe I'm just being fussy...

Good news on the cakes! :T

yes you couldn't throw a keep cup around when it's full.

• maria3104
    maria3104 Posts: 920 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi All

No I am not upset. Just envious of families who live close enough to share each other. x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure