Yale Safe - Help lost the key and battery gone!!

Hi all,

I have got a Yale safe and I have lost the keys and the battery has gone flat. I have been to a locksmith who have said I have to go Yale directly and it could be £50 for the replacements

Has anyone got any idea?? Below is a picture of said safe!!

41ht1eOznZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Comments

• :D

211435-sledgehammer.jpg
  • i know how to open that safe in 10 seconds. because i have one. but dont think i m allowed to tell people on here how to open the safe without key and code. but if you google it than i m sure you would know how to do it. infact youtube it. its all there and very simple aswell.
    ohh and i do hope that safe belongs to you
  • keystone
    keystone Posts: 10,916 Forumite
    No finesse the plastering profession whatsoever. OP you need one of these:

thermic-lance.jpg

Cheers
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits. - Einstein
  • keystone
    afzaal1988 wrote: »
    i know how to open that safe in 10 seconds. because i have one. but dont think i m allowed to tell people on here how to open the safe without key and code. but if you google it than i m sure you would know how to do it. infact youtube it. its all there and very simple aswell.
    ohh and i do hope that safe belongs to you
    That's not only very comforting for the OP but also very helpful for every budding housebreaker in the land. ;)

Cheers
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits. - Einstein
  • I think housebreakers have already worked out how to use google and youtube.
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • keystone
    Oh I see your irony detector is running at less than optimal performance tonight. :D:D

Cheers
  • Plasterer
    Plasterer Posts: 819 Forumite
    edited 29 December 2011 at 10:17AM
    keystone wrote: »
    No finesse the plastering profession whatsoever. OP you need one of these:

thermic-lance.jpg

Cheers

No finesse how about this?

nuclear-explosion.jpg

:rotfl:So long Mooch..... RIP
  • redboy1
    redboy1 Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Have you managed to get into it ? I was about to bolt mine onto a wall today until I saw this thread and you tube'd about it, I thought that won't happen to mine untill I just tried it,:eek: What a load crap these safes are.
    I got mine a couple of years ago so wonder if there any better these days, might try getting a stiffer spring for the soliniod.

My mum will be happy anyway as she's done the same as you, I told her there is no chance of getting into it :( how wrong was I.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure