£2012 in 2012

Comments

• must_try_harder - if you go to their homepage and click on contact us, scroll down page and there is a link to join up x
  • Ell2577
    Ell2577 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Hi

I am a newcomer to this site and would like to know about tesco trial etc, does anyone have any information that they wouldnt mind sharing with me?
  • mennie
    mennie Posts: 493 Forumite
    Thats 18 of us and £36K, any more takers?

Yeah I have the Excel Spr, just PM your email and I will ping it across.

The tesco trials is called Tesco Home Panel, sory can provide any further info at the mo as I am on my phone

Have had an afternoon wombling receipts at tesco to collect the club card points and to try the tesco price check. Hopefully will bring in a few pennies:rotfl:
    2014 = New Year, New Me
  • I've been doing this since 1st november and so far I've made roughly £70. Definately worth doing.
  • I am up for this as well.

I already do mystery shopping but am not going to include that in this (but might count edigital as that is not really "mystery shopping" depends how my total is going after a bit)

I am hoping it will motivate myself to get all the stuff I have lying around on ebay. I have got heaps of horsey stuff that I don't use any more that I know will sell on ebay.

Apart from that planning on more survey sites.

Are people going to count anything for competition wins? Not that I have won anything much but if you win something you will use (and it will save you buying it or something else) will you count that?
  • Ive never joined in any challenges before but i would like to join in too as £2012 actually seems do-able rather than some of much higher amounts. I plan on doing this by doing overtime at work and selling on ebay. Im not sure what the money is going to go towards yet, i might split in 50/50 use half towards a mortgage deposit and half towards buying christmas presents and going away december 2012 for my 21st Birthday and staying somewhere really nice where i wouldn't normally :)
  • mennie
    I only count comp wins, if it has saved me money e.g. cosmetics or wine. I dont count the value of the item, just the amount it has saved me.
    2014 = New Year, New Me
  • mennie
    and then there was 20 = over £40K
    2014 = New Year, New Me
  • sherbie
    sherbie Posts: 775 Forumite
    ooooh, just saw this by accident, what an amazing idea, and i feel so inspired! can anyone join? pls can i come and play?!
    i have sweets! :j
    :hello:
  • Can I ask, those that do Mystery Shopping, do they take up much of your time? I work in the city centre and have quite flexible hours, I often think it would be something I could do. I used to hear it was a pain to get enrolled, is that the case?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure