Eviction notice served

1287288289290291293»

Comments

• floss2
    floss2 Posts: 8,030 Forumite
    floss2 wrote: »
    Please note that this thread has outlived it's usefullness.

Please do not post any more messages of support - post them here......

And look out for a new thread....coming soon!

Love to all
    Floss xx

MoT also has a new thread....find it here.

Love Floss xx
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,562 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Toto wrote: »
    Oh I agree, only they are a law unto themselves and I wouldn't wish their customer services on my worst enemy. I had my account limited and for no reason other than my husband sending me some money from his account to mine. It took 3 weeks of faxing in documents and proof of ownership of a few things I was selling on ebay. Finally they un-blocked me and I got the money out, only for them to shut me down again the very second I had an ebay sale and money in. 4 months on I still have £200 in paypal limbo.

I would inform them of the collection and what these transactions will be before a single penny hits the account from donations.
    ################
    I agree - and feel money via i-t is better, but haven't read on far enough yet to see where this is at yet....so probably shouldn't be posting:o ,sorry.
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• floss2
    floss2 Posts: 8,030 Forumite
    It's ok Ampersand, we know you're still on French time! You'll catch on, I'm sure!

Currently, MoT has a new thread here so post onto there. Any plan of assistance will be posted on there too.

Floss xx
  • ampersand
    silvercar wrote: »
    A few pages back, MOT mentioned she was seeing someone from a christian money managing charity - can't remember its name. Would they be able to help in any way? That might be the sort of charity that knows of landlords prepared to help out.
    ##########
    A representative appeared for mot yesterday.
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• ampersand
    sasp wrote: »
    Just logged on, what terrible news. Count me in for donation, I will give whatever I can. Surely someone could speak to the press about the story and all these people offering support to a total stranger, that HAS to be newsworthy. What about the local MP, give them a REAL challenge. I'm so angry, just wish I could do more.

MOT I'm soo sorry about the decision, please try to stay strong hun we are all behind you xx
    ##############
    My last phone message to MP before I set off to Appeal was reminding him of what heart his 'We are at War!' declaration had given mot.
    None of my em's to him has had anything more than a Press Button acknowledgment.
    Disappointing.
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***

• mumoftwins
    mumoftwins Posts: 2,498 Forumite
    floss2 wrote: »
    MoT also has a new thread....find it here.

Love Floss xx

Don't want to lose touch with any of you, but this is thread is sooooooo long now and may be confusing for newbies xx
    Christians Against Poverty - www.capuk.org
  • pania
    pania Posts: 8,258 Forumite
    hi guys, I know MOT has a new thread now but wanted to keep those that haven't found it yet informed. re what we were discussing yesterday IT and I are getting very close to a method for us to use. I will post on MOT's new thread (follow floss's link above) for people to PM me as soon as we have the go.
    Kind regards
    P"
    debt @05/11/11 £12210.63!! slowly chipping away!!
    :heart2:impossible is nothing.:heart2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport