Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• dcuddy1
    dcuddy1 Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    earned 500 sb in just 2 days, minimal effort, mostly surveys!
    Dec make £10 a day challenge
    £11.73/ £150
  • matttye
    matttye Posts: 4,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Does anyone know if the videos in SBTV have to be active to earn points or can I just play them in the background at work while I get on with my actual work?

Also, does Swagbucks class it as cheating if you're playing but not actually watching the videos? Don't want to do it if they're just going to take the points off me.

Thanks!
    What will your verse be?

R.I.P Robin Williams.
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Did yours credit artydoll? Mine is listed on my ledger but not daily goal (even after logging in and out as some had reported problems with credit update the other day) Have a rubbish swag day, did the PaySafe offer and sent in proof of screen shots, also explaining that I never got the email to confirm link (as had happened to some before) to only get an email asking me to provide email proof and screen shots! Have replied stating this again! Also did a survey email on hotel stays but no credit yet. The 2sb would have only taken me just over half way anyway. Giving up soon.

It credited straight away :rotfl:
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    you would need to be focused enough to click on the next video ,as they don't auto rotate but it doesn't seem to need you to do so instantly unless it is the okay button on the point message.
    If you don't click the 'point paying' message quite quickly after each 10th video,they will not award the points and will eventually flag you as not actually watching.

matttye wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the videos in SBTV have to be active to earn points or can I just play them in the background at work while I get on with my actual work?

Also, does Swagbucks class it as cheating if you're playing but not actually watching the videos? Don't want to do it if they're just going to take the points off me.

Thanks!
  • beckalinha
    beckalinha Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    Easy 36 buck survey on PL - about weddings
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    beckalinha wrote: »

Just did this too, thought it was going to dq me, but then went to congrats and credit screen:)
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

I've just done that one too :D
    I thought it had dqd me as it was so quick :D
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

thanks I also did this was quickest survey I've ever done thanks :T
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Has anyone done The Settlers offer for 14SB on SponserPay? It says to just register email, I have done this and had confirmation email, but the game page says registration not complete, but nothing happens when I click on the 'complete' link.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Radium1 has play the settlers for free for 14SB you only need to register the game not d/l its a ubisoft game though so I used a different email as already have account with u-play.
    credited straight away for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport