Going to university with debt

2»

Comments

• ss3n08
    ss3n08 Posts: 908 Forumite
    I work in the fees department of a University and I was under the impression that student nurses couldn't really work due to the demands of their course. You may be able to pick up a few shifts in a hospital but it would be very tight x
  • I did a pretty demanding degree in Physiotherapy but worked in a gym PT and as a bouncer 2-3 nights a week throughout my three years at uni, along with playing high-level sport and an active social life... it IS do-able, but only if you work blinking hard!!
    Best of luck with your course! :)
    :T DEBT FREE AS OF APRIL 2013! :T
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul"
  • neverdespairgirl
    neverdespairgirl Posts: 16,501 Forumite
    rapunzelsn wrote: »
    Thank you, yes i know exactly where I will be living and the university I am training with are largely with 2 -3 hospitals in the area, all within walking distance. I know London very very well!

Sorry - jsut thought I'd check. If you were, say, going to be at the Royal Free, King's College, and UCH you'd be wearing out a lot of foot leather!
    ...much enquiry having been made concerning a gentleman, who had quitted a company where Johnson was, and no information being obtained; at last Johnson observed, that 'he did not care to speak ill of any man behind his back, but he believed the gentleman was an attorney'.
  • Rabbitqueen
    Rabbitqueen Posts: 12 Forumite
    Hey dude good luck with university place your studies first, that's where your future lies. Have you ever considered a debt relief order, if not call a charity called step change they'll be able to help you.

I am a student off to univeristy with debts and I got a debt relief order it helped get the stress off my shoulders big time!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure