ukwhitegoods.co.uk

They get recommended all the time on the 'in your home' forum but, as I'm so delighted with the advice I've got for free this week, here's a big recommendation for the ukwhitegoods website and forums.

The site gives great advice and the forums are excellent. I've saved money when trying to choose a washing machine and I've posted when I've had problems with appliances. I was so fed up with a problem I've been having with my fridge that I was thinking I needed a new one (as it is way out of warrantly). One post later, it appears my problem could well have been solved in about five minutes.

Many of those posting answers to the problems are in the trade and I can only think they are doing themselves out of business by giving all that advice for free!

If you are thinking of buying an appliance or have a problem, take a look before you do anything else.

Peartree

PS And I also find I understand the replies which is more than I do when I've posted problems on some of the AV advice forums ;)

Comments

• I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the advice and service from www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk

I had a problem with my tumble dryer rotating but not heating up and, despite knowing nothing about these things, after reading the advice on their website decided to 'have a go' at fixing the problem myself.

I ordered a thermostat yesterday afternoon for less than £15 and it arrived this morning... within 20 minutes the problem was fixed. If I had arranged an engineer it would have taken days for them to come and would have cost around £100 :j

If you are experiencing a problem with your appliances I would recommend that you check out their website to see if they can help you
  • just a quick note to say I've used the company for the 1st time, ordered a part 2 days ago (cheapest supplier I could find) and it arrived today - now I have a working washing machine :)
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure