Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 12th May 09, 1:03 PM
    • 1,218Posts
    • 3,554Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Survey Stashing: MySurvey hints & tips
    • 12th May 09, 1:03 PM
    Survey Stashing: MySurvey hints & tips 12th May 09 at 1:03 PM
    Whatís this about? Willing to give your view on the Labour Party, answer questions about your sex life, or test out the latest moisturiser? If so, itís possible to earn £100s a year, without any special skill or talent. Itís all about stashing cash from filling in online surveys or taking part in focus groups.

The first point of call is read the full Survey Stashing guide.
    Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

MySurvey

If you want to discuss survey sites in general please go to the Survey Stashing Discussion.

If youíve got a suggestion/tip

Simply click reply and add your suggestion, though its worth scanning down first to check it's not been duplicated.

Related Survey Site Discussions
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 22-10-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Page 7
    • Humdinger1
    • By Humdinger1 24th Oct 17, 5:52 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    Humdinger1
    Yes, me too. I may have to take back my cynical comments
    • kiwi07
    • By kiwi07 25th Oct 17, 10:59 AM
    • 1,587 Posts
    • 1,081 Thanks
    kiwi07
    Yes, me too. I may have to take back my cynical comments
    Originally posted by Humdinger1
    well done!
    • starnova
    • By starnova 10th Nov 17, 12:11 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    starnova
    Anyone received any surveys from mysurvey recently?
    Just wondering if anyone has received any new surveys from mysurvey recently. I have not had any for several months now and when I try to message them I get no response.
    • rjw4
    • By rjw4 10th Nov 17, 1:06 PM
    • 306 Posts
    • 189 Thanks
    rjw4
    Just wondering if anyone has received any new surveys from mysurvey recently. I have not had any for several months now and when I try to message them I get no response.
    Originally posted by starnova
    I didn't get surveys for ages, emailed them and they said they had blocked my account! Tried to set up a new one and they blocked that too.
    • starnova
    • By starnova 10th Nov 17, 4:38 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    starnova
    I have given up on mysurvey now, donated few remaining points to charity, and closed my account. They used to be one of the better survey sites but have gone rapidly downhill over the past six months.
    • madderrose
    • By madderrose 10th Nov 17, 8:27 PM
    • 201 Posts
    • 166 Thanks
    madderrose
    I have given up on mysurvey now, donated few remaining points to charity, and closed my account. They used to be one of the better survey sites but have gone rapidly downhill over the past six months.
    Originally posted by starnova

They are a dead loss at the moment, arenít they? Site is slow with errors all over the place. Iíve had loads of vouchers over the years but am fast losing patience too.
    • Planet Switzerland
    • By Planet Switzerland 11th Nov 17, 2:17 PM
    • 113 Posts
    • 79 Thanks
    Planet Switzerland
    I was banned from there around 3 years ago, I could still login but wasn't receiving any surveys, when I contacted them about it they told me I was banned but wouldn't tell me why.

I do remember the surveys there being very tedious though, they would drag on forever so it's not a great loss really.
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 15th Nov 17, 1:04 AM
    • 4,417 Posts
    • 7,017 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    I suspect that I am also banned then as I also haven't had surveys for a couple of months, but can still login.

Doesn't look like I'm missing much then.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,023Posts Today

8,753Users online

Martin's Twitter