Swagbucking into 2016

Comments

• looie
    looie Posts: 706 Forumite
    Enter swaggindays in the code box on the homepage before 10pm for 3 SB
  • Having a good run this month, with the sale on managed to get up to £80 earned.
    Then today....
    Size of a cow as a search earned me 99 SB - chuffed to bits with that - may even make it to £100 before the sale ends, when ever that is.
    Mortgage: 01/02/14 - £108k
    Mortgage: Current - £97k
    Mission: MF by 50
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,163
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    If you click on Discover and then "free offers", I had a tile for a free subscription to digital version of Bloomberg Business Week magazine.

50SB for entering my name, address and email. No credit card needed and no further costs. Credited instantly.
    Here I go again on my own....
  • richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    Also in Discover > Free Offers

http://www.swagbucks.com/discover/free-offers

Flight Search UK
    Search2Save - Travel Deals
    Travel Comparison

Just click on banner that looks like flights half way down the page, enter flight details and then click through to one of the flight offers (so you will now have several we pages open) to the actual flights website and you should get 1SB for each one:

09/10/16 Special Offer: Toro: Search2Save - Travel Deals 1 SB
    09/10/16 Special Offer: Toro: Flight Search - UK 1 SB
    09/10/16 Special Offer: Toro: Travel Comparison 1 SB

It ticks off the Discover on the to do list also.
  • mybb
    mybb Posts: 314 Forumite
    richyp wrote: »
    Also in Discover > Free Offers

http://www.swagbucks.com/discover/free-offers

Flight Search UK
    Search2Save - Travel Deals
    Travel Comparison

Just click on banner that looks like flights half way down the page, enter flight details and then click through to one of the flight offers (so you will now have several we pages open) to the actual flights website and you should get 1SB for each one:

09/10/16 Special Offer: Toro: Search2Save - Travel Deals 1 SB
    09/10/16 Special Offer: Toro: Flight Search - UK 1 SB
    09/10/16 Special Offer: Toro: Travel Comparison 1 SB

It ticks off the Discover on the to do list also.

I get this when I click on it:
    Untitled.png
  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 473
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    If anyone is looking for something to tick the Daily Discover in the daily list, Ngage will do that (its in Watch: Ncrave section)

Or there is (for me at least) a set of 3 supersonic videos in Home Page: Discover Special Offers and Earn - though I had to keep scrlling quite a way to spot it.
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You might have already spotted this but I have been getting that blue banner on my inbox page or the My SB page recently and although it says complete this activity for 1SB for the last few days it has been clicking through to a 5SB nCrave list that just does its own thing.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    emg wrote: »
    You might have already spotted this but I have been getting that blue banner on my inbox page or the My SB page recently and although it says complete this activity for 1SB for the last few days it has been clicking through to a 5SB nCrave list that just does its own thing.

This is the same one that repeats (for me) every few minutes via nCrave in Watch.
  • richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    mybb wrote: »
    I get this when I click on it:
    Untitled.png

That means you have already done it and its not ready to repeat quite yet.

Normally when you've done it they disappear but there are a couple on that list that don't - and you just clicked on one of them.
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Lucky for you Kippygolf, I never get it to repeat and my best nCrave ones on the watch page are only 3SB. This morning it is tantalisingly showing me all the nCrave autoplay lists on the Watch page but saying they are not available whenever i try to click through. I wish I knew how SB decide who gets which offers, I'm holding out for one of those 99SB search wins i keep hearing about!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure