Nhs Dominos 50 % Discount

Comments

• i just phoned my local dominos to double check this, but the boy answering the phone said it's only 30%. i did question this but he was pretty adamant. i'm not sure whether to take his word for it, but i can't find any mention of it on the dominos website...
  • moonwharfpoet
    moonwharfpoet Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 11 August 2009 at 10:50AM
    the nhs discount that i am currently aware of are-(as gathered from this website)

Dominoes - 50%

Nandos- 20%

Pizza hut - 25%

Burton - 10%

Local gyms

Can anyone add to this?

Just called my local Pizza Hut, they're trying to get nhs discount for the future, but there is no discount with them at the moment (Branch Manager) I'm wondering if this is something that my localbranch isn't doing (Aylesbury Broadfields) or whether its company wide :( I'm gunna call Dominos about discount in a sec, as I realise this thread is a little old!:confused:

Tom

Update!

Spoke to Pizza Hut customer services, and it's to managers discression, so not all pizza hut stores accept nhs id's. My advice is to always call the branch that you want to visit prior to setting your heart on it!
  • No discount in all Dominos either, Head office say its not valid with any meal deals/offers and again, only some branches, so call before you collect!

Tom
  • You can get 20% off at cafe rouge now if you show your NHS ID
  • shays_mum
    shays_mum Posts: 1,693 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Used my NHS card to get student rates instead of normal adult price at VUE cinemas, HTH :), this goes for all the support services i was told!
    No one said it was gonna be easy!
  • Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Which is the official NHS staff website - there is NHSdiscounts.com and NHSstaffbenefits.co.uk? I am also aware of an NHS cashback site that definitely isn't genuine.
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • well ive just rang Tamworth and they dont do it :(
  • ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Cafe rouge 20% with id & recent payslip!!
  • Cheers for the pizza hut, didn't know about that. The domino's discount is not on NHS discount.com, I think b/c it varies from store to store. We order from there all the time, but to get 50% off we HAVE to collect. I don't think it's valid on meal deals either. Does vary though, they set their own limits, same as their own special offers,
    Debts to date: A&L Loan: Paid Off!, :TMMU:Paid Off!, :T
    Student Loan £10,000(+4,000 in interest)£14,000, :rotfl:
    NHS Bursaries: Paid Off!
    :T
  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Cheers for the pizza hut, didn't know about that. The domino's discount is not on NHS discount.com, I think b/c it varies from store to store. We order from there all the time, but to get 50% off we HAVE to collect. I don't think it's valid on meal deals either. Does vary though, they set their own limits, same as their own special offers,

It does. We had to stop offering deliveries because people would just phone up and say they work for NHS without proof. So with collection proof can at least be shown.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure