Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Comments

• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,821
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    WI tonight. Loss of 3lbs and Slimmer of the Week. 2 1/2 lbs from 1 stone loss.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    VALM wrote: »

Well done VALM :T
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,835
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Great result VALM.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Well done ladies on your weight losses and bra triumphs!

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,868
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    VALM wrote: »

:T:T:T well done
    Why is when you are fasting you want to eat everything?:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Well done VALM - feels at the moment I can only dream of a loss!

Today was mainly a remnant day....had a yougurt with my cereal this morning and for lunch had the leftovers of the Chinese curry with an uncle bens packet rice and for tea had the leftovers of the cottage pie from yesterday. Had some fruit & picked at a wrap & had a hifi bar so I make that 10 syns for today.

Really want a loss this week.
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Here is this weeks chart

SW20112017.jpg

SOTW is Deja Vu, MissTeach and VALM :j:j:j:j:j

*SOTW is the person who has lost most this week and also lost or maintained last week.
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Weigh in for me tonight. Won't be good, but need to go, face the music, and hopefully find my SW mojo again.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - porridge and fruit
    Lunch - salad
    Dinner - Pasta

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - oats
    Syns - syrup (1), salad dressing (1), and probably some extra cheese
    Zebras rock
  • Thanks for the chart Kathryn and well done to everyone.

Daughter started her swimming lessons 3 weeks ago and as we get back fairly late its just something quick for dinner when we get back.

Plan for today
    Breakfast: wheeties & a banana.
    Lunch: Pasta salad
    Dinner: Beans on toast

I was just wondering if there's a good page or link for Recipies or syn values for Christmas food. I want to plan ahead so I can make decent choices. Is it worth getting this months magazine for ideas.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,500
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Well done on your losses VALM and greentiger.:T:T

Looking at the chart kathrynha, as a group you're completely on track for the challenge; 34% achieved and a third of the way through the challenge. That's brilliant!:T:T

Well done on going to WI tonight. You may not get a loss but keeping on doing 'normal' things has to be good.:A

Everything's a bit upside down here today. We're having some work done to kitchen floor so can't walk on it for a few hours. Although we've moved some tea making things into the dining room, it'll be hard to make any food. I'm out to eat tonight so that's not a problem but I think I might go out for lunch too if I feel hungry. We've got a Subway in walking distance but I might go further afield or just snack on fruit!:D

I portioned up the soup for the freezer (before the guys came). Just lately, I've been enjoying rye bread instead of wholemeal for my HEB. Unfortunately the brand I've had is uncut so I've had to do it myself by hand. I think I need to add a few syns so (when I can access the scales) I'm going to weigh the heaviest piece from the crust end and adjust syns accordingly from Thursday. Does anyone use a sliced rye bread? It was freely available in Poland last week but that's a bit far.;)

Today's menu (attempt):
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, scrambled egg, HEA milk for drinks
    L: salad? fruit?
    D: steak, salad, new potatoes (just checked pub menu and they still do it)
    Syns: HP sauce 2, wine 10, bread?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport