Free Asda sight test

I thought this would be posted but I have searched and can't find it.

I have picked up the latest asda magazine (free in store) and there is a vouchers page near the back (p129) for various money off offers.

On this page is a voucher for a free sight test at asda opticians valid until 31 Dec 2006.

Hope this helps someone

Comments

• liz545
    liz545 Posts: 1,726 Forumite
    The voucher is for a £10 discount, presumably the optician scans it to deduct the cost of the eye test. Has anyone tried using it on tesco self-scan tills to see if it works?
    2015 comp wins - £370.25
    Recent wins: gym class, baby stuff
    Thanks to everyone who posts freebies and comps! :j
  • No but the small print says:

This voucher can only be used at ASDA opticians for a free sight test. Please don't redeem against any other product as this may cause embarrassment and delay at checkout. :)
    <('@')> Oink
  • littleange
    littleange Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    An asda eye test is £10
  • wow thanks for that, i'm off there tonight i will try to pick up a magazine, they sent me a reminder card this week to say my test was due!!!

:T
  • liz545 wrote:
    The voucher is for a £10 discount, presumably the optician scans it to deduct the cost of the eye test. Has anyone tried using it on tesco self-scan tills to see if it works?

think it was plushchris who tried this on a manned checkout and it requested a value from the operator - i doubt you could get away with it at a self scan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure