This paying off debts lark

its something to do innit?

I mean, if i had loads of cash i wouldn't know what to do with it!

you gotta admit, it keeps the mind busy. i'll be lost when i've paid it all off!

Comments

• climbgirl
    climbgirl Posts: 1,504 Forumite
    haha it certainly occupies the time....

when you've paid it off, then you move over to the savings and investments board and become obsessed with savings rates tarting and how much you can save this month....it's exactly the same principles, it's just your money this time, not the banks'.
  • good point.

must get it paid off quicker!
  • climbgirl wrote:
    haha it certainly occupies the time....

when you've paid it off, then you move over to the savings and investments board and become obsessed with savings rates tarting and how much you can save this month....it's exactly the same principles, it's just your money this time, not the banks'.

I've already started doing that in anticipation :D
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    LOL I know exactly what I'm going to be doing with all that spare cash when I've paid everything off......

Firstly will be my first ever adult holiday (and i dont mean naturalist or anything) I mean that my parents didnt pay for, to New York!

And then I'll be saving as much as I can to join my next debt mountain of owning my own home :)
    Manifesting Abundance in 2023
    Fashion On The Ration 2023 36/66
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    P.S Sunderland Black Cat,

I love the countdown in days to your debt freedom!
    Manifesting Abundance in 2023
    Fashion On The Ration 2023 36/66
  • Crown
    Crown Posts: 1,377 Forumite
    the trick is once you have paid off the debt, then your mortgage is to become mega wealthy by investing and help out trhose less fortunate. of course I am going to have to find a way of doing this without the banks help as I will never trust them again as long as I live lol :)
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 297 - Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure