world mail panel

I have recently been doing a postal survey type thing.. what i have to do is this company sends me 8 stamped addressed envelopes, which contain 1 tracker or transponder in each envelope to be posted at the dates and times stated on the paperwork. I post these monday tuesday thursday and friday i send these to singapore, thailand, usa, ireland, all over the world , and this will be ongoing for 6 months. It is to monitor the quality / speed of the mail services around the world. I have recommended this to friends so I think anyone can join. This research company pays me £15 a month into my paypal, but you can have gift vouchers if you want instead of paypal. (it is a lot better than the royal mail postal surveys for 18 stamps!) ;)

http://www.world-mail-panel.com/

& click on the registration link.

About Quotas.

Quotas analyses quality standards and the quality of services and production processes.

Comments

• daisy2002
    daisy2002 Posts: 964 Forumite
    I just wanted to add that my husband has been on this panel for quite a while. Its a lot easier than the royal mail one & a lot more rewarding. We get the vouchers & have never had any problems getting the vouchers, they always arrive on time.
    Excellent panel to get onto if you can.
    “Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.”
    Some people only dream of angels, i held one in my arms.
    Praying this baby makes it.
  • yes i agree it is a lot less effort than the Royal Mail one. basically write the 5 digit number down from the transponder , then seal the envelope , post it, and fill in the data online which are multiple choice type drop down menu's absolutely nothing to fill in except the postal box ID number.
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 1,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks, i'm gonna give it a go!
  • brigidakelly
    brigidakelly Posts: 82 Forumite
    edited 14 August 2009 at 9:53AM
    daisy 2002 would you like me to use your name or your husbands name when signing up if you get credit for inviting me
  • daisy 2002 would you like me to use your name or your husbands name when signing up if you get credit for inviting me

is there a problem with the link ?

the 'referrals' board is right here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.html?s=&daysprune=&f=42
  • alisia22
    alisia22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 14 August 2009 at 11:02AM
    'Thank you OP
  • the link is fine but i dont think it is a refferal link, and thanks for the refferal baord link
  • Cinders2001
    Cinders2001 Posts: 1,454 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hmmm..... will give this a try!!
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    I have just signed up, so fingers crossed :beer:
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • Thanks. I've just signed up, so fingers crossed.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business