Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Comments

• stef240377 wrote: »
    Been to WI and am 1.5lb lighter. The 12 week christmas countdown has started!!!! Berry hifi bars hit the 'shops' w/c 22nd october and new magazine out tonight. Have not had a chance to look at it yet as its still in the car. Consultant literally had her delivery as she had loaded the car to come to group.

Your group looks to be a week ahead of ours - we've been told we can buy the 12weeks of Christmas countdowns from next week, our consultant only got the mags yesterday so they will go on sale next week!

Wish we'd had the mag this week as I'd have liked to take a copy on holiday with me :)

Boy left about half an hour ago and now won't be back until Sunday night! Have some mince defrosted so will be making something that I can then freeze again - I'm thinking of having savoury mice tonight then freezing some so that I can just defrost and heat through (and add smash or something to) when he's away for longer next month. And because he won't be eating it I can stuff it with a ton of extra veggies! yipee :)

Today:
    B:1/2 tin of spaghetti and banana
    L: Ham sandwich (HeB) with a little butter (1 or 2 syns max I should think)
    T: savoury mince and smash which is all freeeee!

Snacks will be fruit as I won a ton in the slimmer of the week basket

HeA: 250ml semi-skimmed milk
    HeB: 60g wholemeal roll (as sandwich above)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • Re my recipe - I just realised I put you could add cooked chicken or fish on a red day - I meant on EE! I imagine you would have realised this but thought better clarify!
  • stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Good morning all.

Todays meals planned so far are -
    b, wm roll, 2 sains bgty sausages, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
    L, leek and potato soup, jacket pot and salad.
    T undecided yet.

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck with any weigh ins!!
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    That is daft :eek:.Their bodies will go into starvation mode and so losing weight becomes harder because every time they try to lose weight the body thinks "oh crud.. i am not getting enough food so must store fuel ".
    Did your consultant say anything to them?

Not a word!
  • stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Rightyo i have just had a quick skim through the mag while cooking breakfast and the advert is in there for the new berry blast hifis. These are going to be on sale for £1.45 for 3 bars and only one of them is a healthy 'b' choice or syned whichever you choose.

Some great recipes inside and the weekly meal planner is a combo of red and green days with recipes further into the book for EE.

Hope this helps any of you out till you are able to get hold of a copy.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • ZippyChick - Argh! Thank you!! I didn't go over my syns still thankfully but that will teach me not to check!

I did a balance board class last night and I feel like I've been hit by a truck!! Even my forearms ache!! I enjoyed it though so I'm going next week. Got badminton twice this weekend too plus went to the gym Weds and will go Monday so fingers crossed for WI!

I'm having a right hungry day today too :mad: after exercising! I've had Branflakes for brekkie (HE), a Bachelors Pasta n Sauce Macaroni Cheese made with just water (1.5) and tonight DH is having a chinese so I'm going to make myself Diet Coke Chicken with Five Spice, which is allllmost as nice :)

Does anyone know - are all dried noodles free? x
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Yes, rosie, all dried noodles are free when eaten plain. I believe you need to take the flavour sachet out of some of the packs because they have syns.

:Ton all your exercise. It's worth taking all your measurements as sometimes you can have a NSV as you tone and strengthen muscles which doesn't always show up immediately as a weightloss.
  • wuvvies
    wuvvies Posts: 324 Forumite
    afternoon all
    please someone help me!! its my very first day on s w. i joined last night as an online member so im yet to receive my actual books although i have it all online. im doing an extra easy day ( as if i know what that is) and have had porridge which i made with water. ...4.5 syns.. and a wrap with mixed veg in it..8.5 syns for the wrap. have i got my syns right??
    b) porridge with water and a tea spoon of sugar
    l) shape delights yog with a peach and a tortilla wrap with mixed veg in it
    d) colemans tuna pasta bake with mush and onions

can someone look at this and see if this is all ok? i have had milk as my healthy extra.

sorry to be a little slow
  • Can anyone clear up what an NSV is for me please? :S

Feel like I could easily munch my way through the rest of today - hoping that changes once tot goes home! Until then I have all my fruit at the ready. Then I will cook my tea and settle down with a film or have a long bath or something to occupy myself.

Going to get some knitting needles from my mum (if she has them still) and take up knitting again. Going to make myself some headbands and maybe fleece line them for winter :) That will keep me occupied on any other lonely nights!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Can anyone clear up what an NSV is for me please? :S

Feel like I could easily munch my way through the rest of today - hoping that changes once tot goes home! Until then I have all my fruit at the ready. Then I will cook my tea and settle down with a film or have a long bath or something to occupy myself.

Going to get some knitting needles from my mum (if she has them still) and take up knitting again. Going to make myself some headbands and maybe fleece line them for winter :) That will keep me occupied on any other lonely nights!

Non Scale Victory? I googled it!!:rotfl:

Knitting really will take your mind off eating and you'll end up with something nice too!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure