Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Comments

• I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    chris1 wrote: »
    It says photocopies not allowed - so will they accept a computer printout? (My local Tescos wouldn't on a previous no-photocopies offer on one of their products.)

I presume then you would have to print out the instruction telling you to print it yourself.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • stoneman
    stoneman Posts: 4,520 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Having trouble finding the "special" jars of Bonne Mamon jam with voucher attached for Cafe Rouge, been to 4 stores in Nottingham and just the ordinary jars
    The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
  • taytay_2
    taytay_2 Posts: 78 Forumite
    armybike wrote: »

That link not working either? Has anyone got a working link or could the Voucher be hosted somewhere else?

Thanks
  • random456
    random456 Posts: 1,654 Forumite
    Yes I want the Pizza Express voucher too!!!
    Fr. Stack: While you were out, I got the keys to your car. And drove it into a big wall. And if you don't like it, tough. I've had my fun, and that's all that matters.
  • lexa34
    lexa34 Posts: 587 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Me 3! How annoying.
    Green and minimal chemicals is the new black- I know a fair old bit about sustainability, specially energy and transport stuff. If I can help- please ask!
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    lexa34 wrote: »
    Me 3! How annoying.

I had no problem downloading it. If anyone wants to PM me with their e-mail address, I will try and send it to them directly.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • laura_eva
    laura_eva Posts: 5 Forumite
    Please !

The "Cheap restaurant deals & vouchers" page nees to be made way more prominent .... I always struggle to find the link.
  • laura_eva
    laura_eva Posts: 5 Forumite
    Darkangel wrote: »
    summer_passport.jpg

(excludes Harrods 102, Selfridges London, Paddington Station, Heathrow T3, Gatwick, Oxford and Reading)

I signed up for this offer before realising the above exclusions (Paddington and Reading are my regular accessible outlets) ....

Created a big e-mail strop to their CEO & Marketing Manager and have received £15 of unconditional vouchers and nice letter back !

Please don't try this at home as its unlikely to work a second time ?

Laura
  • mcroodi
    mcroodi Posts: 258 Forumite
    laura_eva wrote: »
    Please !

The "Cheap restaurant deals & vouchers" page nees to be made way more prominent .... I always struggle to find the link.

Laura_eva,

To make it easier to find why not add this thread to your subscriptions. Just click on "Thread Tools" then "Subscribe to this Thread".

When you log on and want to find the thread click on "User CP" and all your subscriptions will be listed until you decide to delete them.

Hope this makes sense.
  • Hi All - Just to let you all know that Hi-Life are still running their 2 month free trial offer (for any of their regions) after the 2 months you only pay £39.95 if you want to continue - if you don't just send them the card back !

To apply phone 0800 458 4195 or visit www.hi-life.co.uk/ctt and quote CTT

This card is great and since getting mine I have saved £100's of pounds on eating out because you get 2 meals for the price of 1 - for more info visit www.hi-life.co.uk - Happy saving ! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure