Walk 2000 miles in 2017

Options

Comments

• belfastgirl23
    belfastgirl23 Posts: 8,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just made it and no more last week. Need to up my game this week to give me some hedges against the night :)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Well I thought I had a better week than last week but I didnt.:rotfl:

Fitbit report in and I have 47.13 miles to add. Only a couple of miles less than last week but I wasnt at work. Takes more of an effort to get out and do more walking.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Back from my last run of the week. Back up to a normal training schedule again with 54.5 miles run this week :)

Hopefully keep that up for a bit now. 328 miles completed so far in 2017...
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • belfastgirl23
    belfastgirl23 Posts: 8,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No improvement this week I'm afraid. Didn't even make my quota! 36 miles. V busy at work and a lot more driving than I'd usually do. And some stressful family stuff too. This week is all over the place as well but will do my best!
  • SplanK
    SplanK Posts: 1,152 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Total: 441.9 <57.28 miles ahead>

However a note needs to be added to this, this was a 94 mile week due to being in a 'who can walk the furthest in a week' competition with a guy from work..... Thankfull I won but I am going to do low mileage this week as we plan to do it again next week but as a dept rather than between me and 1 other person!
  • bugslet
    bugslet Posts: 6,874 Forumite
    Options
    340 miles, so behind, but catching up here and there in the last week.

Been away a bit here and there and away for four days this week. I'm hoping things improve with the lighter nights, there's a few times when I would have gone out in the evening had the area been better for walking.

At the weekend, I'm renovating the garden and frankly after hours of digging and shifting plants, I'm cream crackered, but barely any steps to show. Grrr.
  • SplanK
    SplanK Posts: 1,152 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Not that far behind the weekly average though. Should be 384.6 this week so still achievable especially as mornings and evenings are getting lighter.
  • bugslet
    bugslet Posts: 6,874 Forumite
    Options
    I was 53 miles behind at one point, so getting there now:)
  • MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,617 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I ended week 10 on 199 against my 1000 mile target of 191. I also managed to average 12,000 steps a day over the week although I had a couple of days just under the 10,000 target. I even managed a 6k gentle jog.
    Now the sun is shining. All is good :)
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    After 3 busy weeks of deliveries 2 of which included getting my new dog I covered over 200 miles in that 3 weeks :eek: so I am now well ahead of schedule at 487 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure