maths week costume ideas?

bold.gif
hi for maths week the school want the children to dress up in fancy dress associated with numbers, a mate came up with number wizard, ie cloak and hat covered with numbers, can anyone else think of any thing? as i blabbed my idea to a mate and shes nicked it, so back to square one, cheers all ideas very gratefully received x
:A :j

Comments

• celyn90
    celyn90 Posts: 3,249 Forumite
    Hi OP, there was someone on the relationships and family board with the same problem. I think this is the link to their thread - lots of great ideas from people. I hope your little one enjoys maths week. cel x

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=560750
    :staradmin:starmod: beware of geeks bearing .gifs...:starmod::staradmin
    :starmod: Whoever said "nothing is impossible" obviously never tried to nail jelly to a tree :starmod:
  • Probably too late now but Florence nightingale was the mother of statistics! a nurses costume might not be too tough for a girl and most of the great male forefathers of maths such as Pythagoras would have worn togas!
    Started comps 7th August 2007 total for 2007 £1890
    had a break for a couple of months £835 / £2008 wins this month,
    DVD
  • You could do a round sandwich board and be a clock.
    My dd did this for book week a couple of years ago although she took a toy mouse aswell. It was a nursery rhyme themed day - Hickory Dickory Dock.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure