Large single Parent Family getting Debt free

Comments

• kimplus8
    kimplus8 Posts: 968 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    And it was such a gorgeous cake! Kim, I put bleach instead of vinegar in my cake. :eek: Totally inedible!! And it was a birthday cake!
    Are you going to do some batch cooking for when you first have baby? Or is Mom going to help with meals?
    I'm going to batch cool Bolognese, chilli, chicken in sauce etc and just freeze it all, that's my plan for Friday.

the bleaching cake is very unfortunate, but funny lol.
    Saving for a house in 2025 LISA £7726/£15000 Emergency Fund £1000/£6000 No spend Year 2023
  • kimplus8
    I think I am going to post up a fresh SOA and take it from there.
    Saving for a house in 2025 LISA £7726/£15000 Emergency Fund £1000/£6000 No spend Year 2023
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 25 July 2016 at 11:14AM
    Kim, unless you want to do it for you, why post another SOA? Because some troll thinks you have gone off topic on your diary?

I can only imagine my "slating" as she perceives it refers to a thread where I made the distinction between avoidable debt, with which I admit I have little patience; the kind incurred by those who cannot live without a vast collection of designer handbags they cannot pay for, for example, and unavoidable debt, such as yours, with which I have the greatest sympathy. She seems singularly to have failed to grasp the point I was making, what a surprise. I have never and would never slate you, I think you are amazing; I think you know that. If I have anything to say about a person, I say it to their face. It has got me into a great deal of trouble over the years. :eek:

Maybe this is how trolls get their jollies, by attempting to set people who have a good rapport online against each other. Do I ever need to grow a thicker skin! Where did you put the gator? I need to ask him for some tips on that.
  • kimplus8
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Kim, unless you want to do it for you, why post another SOA? Because some troll thinks you have gone off topic on your diary?

I can only imagine my "slating" as she perceives it refers to a thread where I made the distinction between avoidable debt, with which I admit I have little patience; the kind incurred by those who cannot live without a vast collection of designer handbags they cannot pay for, for example, and unavoidable debt, such as yours, with which I have the greatest sympathy. She seems singularly to have failed to grasp the point I was making, what a surprise. I have never and would never slate you, I think you are amazing; I think you know that. If I have anything to say about a person, I say it to their face. It has got me into a great deal of trouble over the years. :eek:

Maybe this is how trolls get their jollies, by attempting to set people who have a good rapport online against each other. Do I ever need to grow a thicker skin! Where did you put the gator? I need to ask him for some tips on that.
    I haven't seen snappy (yup I named him) in a while, I think he's gone Ferrell ;)
  • As someone who pays flipping hundreds (8? 9?) in tax I am really happy to have people claim benefits that need them.

Kim has a job. In fact she has two jobs because being both parents is jolly hard work.

I guess I shouldn't take child ben for my three kids because we make good salaries. I do though since I am entitled to do so.

Come on over to my diary Suki and pick on someone who REALLY des
    erves it.

Vinegar reacts with the bicarb to make carbon dioxide which makes the cake rise BTW.
  • kimplus8
    As someone who pays flipping hundreds (8? 9?) in tax I am really happy to have people claim benefits that need them.

Kim has a job. In fact she has two jobs because being both parents is jolly hard work.

I guess I shouldn't take child ben for my three kids because we make good salaries. I do though since I am entitled to do so.

erves it.

Vinegar reacts with the bicarb to make carbon dioxide which makes the cake rise BTW.
    I guess that mreans I have 3 jobs as I have a regular job too. lol
  • Reckon so Kim!
  • milasavesmoney
    milasavesmoney Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I added the above post to spam.
    Overprepare, then go with the flow.
    [Regina Brett]
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    As someone who pays flipping hundreds (8? 9?) in tax I am really happy to have people claim benefits that need them.

erves it.

You know what amuses me so much? ( apart from being called a troll for the first time, esp with my posting history). Is that you had to pm everyone first before you reacted to my post

What's the matter big lad ? No balls without a woman behind you ?

Now as this is really getting personal between us, may I suggest once again you take it to pm.? I've cleared room for you so you will receive a reply asap ( around real life).

You are accusing me of doing what I fact you yourself are doing. I asked you over 12 hours ago to take it to pm and yet you still haven't

Kim. It weren't me that took this thread off topic. Take your time and read what has actually been said

Now Smoslet, I'll do you a favour and if I've not got an inbox from you come 9 am tomorrow, I shall block you. Therefore never having to read your posts. Especially all those post you make accusing anyone who doesn't agre with you as being a troll

I really hope you look up the definition of troll. Right now I don't think you have a clue
  • kimplus8
    suki1964 wrote: »
    You know what amuses me so much? ( apart from being called a troll for the first time, esp with my posting history). Is that you had to pm everyone first before you reacted to my post

What's the matter big lad ? No balls without a woman behind you ?

Now as this is really getting personal between us, may I suggest once again you take it to pm.? I've cleared room for you so you will receive a reply asap ( around real life).

You are accusing me of doing what I fact you yourself are doing. I asked you over 12 hours ago to take it to pm and yet you still haven't

Kim. It weren't me that took this thread off topic. Take your time and read what has actually been said

Now Smoslet, I'll do you a favour and if I've not got an inbox from you come 9 am tomorrow, I shall block you. Therefore never having to read your posts. Especially all those post you make accusing anyone who doesn't agre with you as being a troll

I really hope you look up the definition of troll. Right now I don't think you have a clue
    Why has this diary turned so nasty, I have replied to your post and you have ignored it to take a pop at smodlet and smallholdingsister.
    Nobody cares if you have been on MSE for ages and have a elaborate posting history.
    Please just go away.
    And for the record it is 'it wasn't me' not 'it weren't me'.
    If your going to cause trouble at least do it with correct grammar.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure