B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Comments

• On a trip to Carlisle earlier in the week we called in to B & M for a cheap pair of gloves for my friend (she had left hers at home) - she got a pair for 99p. But what we were impressed with was the wine selection! My local B & M doesn't sell wine (why??) but in Carlisle the prices and selection were amazing - lots of nice wines for £3.99, including Oxford Landing, Blossom Hill, Wolf Blass. There were cheaper bottles but these are my favourites. We even bought a bottle (and some cheap plastic cups!) to enjoy on the train journey back home!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Sadly, they haven't ventured down south! I discovered B&M when we went to Wigan to see the in-laws and came away with some lovely deep-red faux silk curtains for thirty quid!
    My message to that greedy wunch of bankers:
    Debts another fine mess you got us into!

If you see somone who hasn't got a smile, give them one of yours.
  • rratbag
    rratbag Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi we have one in Worksop.
    1.5 kg Bird seed 79p
    pack 6 fat balls 49p
    Dixcel kittensoft toilet rolls 4 pack with 2 free 99p ( they have the 12 pack at £2.99 2 for £5 but these are cheaper.)
    Typhoo 1 cup tea bags 200 pack £1.69 pm £3.99
    12 pack red oxos 49p
    1 kg granulated sugar 69p
  • I love B&M ..was gutted when I moved to Coventry and there wasn't one here - then absolutely over the moon when one opened last week on a retail park near me :D

Ended up spending loads on bits and pieces!! Picked up a giant soft brown throw for our sofa for just £19.99 :D
    :heartsmil Proud Weight Watcher :heartsmil
    Start Weight: 15st 13lb Current Weight: 10st 5lb
    Total Loss to Date: 5st 8lb
    - - -
    Current 2011 Goal: Lose 8lb by 25th December
    Loss This Week: -3 Total Loss 2011: -3
  • chergar
    chergar Posts: 189 Forumite
    I found one of these stores the other week and got loads of stuff, one bargain I was pleased with was the peppa pig classroom set, in Tesco, Argos etc it was £16.99 but I got it for £9.99 in b&m. I also got dd a princess shoes dressing up set for £4.99, the exact same one in our Morrisons was £9.99.
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    I do like a good rummage in B&M - there are 2 near me in Nottingham and Ilkeston.

Last year I got a HSM Sharpay spa set (Barbie-sized doll, furniture and accessories) for £7.99 from there - Toys R Us were more than 3 times that price, and last month Toys R Us were still selling them.
  • Oh another thing I picked up was a hello kitty lunchbox style tin filled with marshmallows that are selling for £5+ in the likes of Selfridges and online. B&M price: £1.99 :D

They also have the HSM and Toy Story lunchbox tins filled with novelty shaped biscuits (microphones/aliens) that are selling in Boots for £5 a tin. B&M price: £1.99
    :heartsmil Proud Weight Watcher :heartsmil
    Start Weight: 15st 13lb Current Weight: 10st 5lb
    Total Loss to Date: 5st 8lb
    - - -
    Current 2011 Goal: Lose 8lb by 25th December
    Loss This Week: -3 Total Loss 2011: -3
  • chergar
    chergar Posts: 189 Forumite
    We also got an Almost Real heartbeat Panda that I searched online for and it is selling for nearly £30, we got it for about £13.99 (might be a pound either way, can't remember exactly)
    http://www.electronicpetshop.com/almost-real-heartbeat-panda~p403
  • I got Bratz desert diamond dolls - 3.99, boots are selling them for £11
    :rudolf: Christmas Addict! :rudolf:
  • susiecm3
    susiecm3 Posts: 496 Forumite
    Glade air freshner the one with the light £2.99 winter wonderland fragrance :)
    Thrifty Gifty Money Making =£280 Sealed pot challenge 1192 Toluna = 77339 Bingoport = £10 redeemed + 3347
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure