Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Is thier a max you can win at games? I seem to be winning 2 SB every 2 games and then did about 5-6 in a row and nothing...
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    Kayalana99 wrote: »
    Is thier a max you can win at games? I seem to be winning 2 SB every 2 games and then did about 5-6 in a row and nothing...

max points from games is 10sb per day @ 2sb per second game, so 10 games. You can play more but they won't credit as you have found out.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Kayalana99 wrote: »

You can win up to 10sb a day with games - you usually win 2sb for playing 2 games. Don't click on 'play again' though, click out of the game completely and then click 'play for free' again. Sometimes it doesn't register if you get a very low score
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Paul, are you on Facebook, if so would it be possible to post this on the Swagbucks UK facebook page as this is outrageous - we shouldn't have to be subjected to such scams in order to earn a few SB. I keep posting on there about scam or dodgy offers as and when we come across them as I don't want to see people ripped off. If you want then I will post a brief resume on there to warn everyone, but I don't want to do so without your consent

You can if you want man and you can put my name to it too so its not just someone said, honestly when i provide my number into any survey, competition i always make sure it's not shared with any 3rd parties etc even if i use a disposable sim,

The guy has rang back i said sorry i'm not interested sorry for wasting your time, he was determind to get me to sign up and rather than get ratty etc i just hung up and he phoned me back again told me what an amazing offer i was missing, i looked them up on whocallsme and yeah its their MO they will just keep phoning you every day, another thing i heard is their "office" is located in london but if you want the calls to stop you have to write to their address, in essex......

But yeah i hate cold callers to say i won a prize draw which i "have" entered and have all my details, i know a 419 when i see or hear one but this was just plain ridiculous as they had all the details of the prize draw and there was no mention of a lottery syndicate on anything i've completed recently.

Plus to take it one step further by thinking im nieve "basic information" "sort code" yes then "A/C the 8 Digit Number on middle of card" " this is just basic information so we can verify who you are" "it is NOT personal details and we cannot take payments"

Like as i've said i worked in an Inbound Callcenter for 2 years i can't mention companies as a signed a non-disclosure agreement but i set up direct debits at least 20 times a day, i took bill payments and yeah customer support too, i know how you are supposed to do stuff and lol i wind talktalk up so much because im my dads delegated authority because it's my industry i drive them bonkers they nearly refuse to talk to me 90% of the time.

Im thinking of reporting it to offcom but we will see, if they keep it up i will find my old mandate forms and credit agreements etc and yet none of that stuff was read out to me while this guy was forcing the details from me at least "talktalk" have the balls to try speed talk the statements to leave you confused a little but they have been said so they covered themselves.

Another thing i found interesting when i spoke to the guy again, the guy says they take my details and they wouldn't charge my card however i would be registered and i would start a subscription as such however it wouldn't be until the 15th July before i would have all my ticket numbers, i found this quite interesting as you know you get "cooling off" periods of 14 days and yes quite clearly they do mention that cooling off period on their site however....this is 29th May, 14 days pass's and they take payment 1-2 weeks before the draw takes place, so their playing a little dirty.

I know i mind sound like a nerd now but i know my customer service, and before i started doing all these surveys and stuff i spent my days watching, fake britain, don't get done get dom, watchdog and a load of other shows so yer they can't mess with me :D im a Tigah!

Paul
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • Cocobay71
    Cocobay71 Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Why are swagbucks codes only available for a few hours only, hadnt been online for a few hours, seen a code posted at 3.20pm and expired by 5pm?
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    Cocobay71 wrote: »
    Why are swagbucks codes only available for a few hours only, hadnt been online for a few hours, seen a code posted at 3.20pm and expired by 5pm?

I would love to know what their at their not giving much time for the UK population to use them and i can't use the ireland ones but it seems all other counteries have a longer time window or it could be my tired state of mind :)
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    new code up folks for 4 SB

YouAreSpecial

i know i am short bus style! lol
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    YouAreSpecial for 4SBs by 9.00pm
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    tehehe beat you to it :) but cheers for more alert style font :)
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    96/90 for the day. I'll save my remaining SOs for tomorrow's bonus. Thank you, everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure