Who Manufacturers John Lewis Kitchen Appliances?

Options
I'm looking at kitchen appliances and John Lewis seems to be highly recommended.

I understand that these will be made by a company that will probably also sell retail under their own brand name.

Does anyone know who manufactures the John Lewis kitchen appliances?

I'm specifically looking at their hobs, integrated ovens, integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and cooker hood.

Any advice really appreciated.

Comments

• anonymousie
    anonymousie Posts: 995 Forumite
    Options
    Well the little independent "fixit" guy who looked at my mums old machine and, after putting the part prices together with the age of their old machine, suggested it was uneconomic to repair recommended the machine that was the same as one of the JL ones in the which report- a Zannusi.....

I was going to get a JL machine, but, after seeing them insore and talking to the sales guy (who was very good, new his stuff) I got a bosch. I wanted as large a drum as was reasonable and went for a Bosch logixx 8 in the end. THe only reason he didn't recommendf JL for me was that a lot of their supposed "bigger" drums are not bigger drums but get and extra kg capacity by ahaping the top of the door into a wedge IYSWIM..
  • geo555
    geo555 Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    John Lewis white goods are made by Electrolux group. Brands include Zanussi, AEG and Frigidaire
    (".)
  • lexie55_2
    lexie55_2 Posts: 775 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Told By Jl That Def Aeg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income