Marks and Spencer discount codes Thread 2

Comments

• mamma2
    mamma2 Posts: 28 Forumite
    claire21 wrote: »
    If for example the deal of the day or promos running is 25% off jumpers, as long as the original price was above the qualifing level that will trigger the voucher to be accepted, the same goes for any p&p thresholds.

For some reason it doesn't seem to be working on the school uniform offer. I've tried in a number of ways but it says it doesn't apply to the order. Thank you though.
  • mamma2 wrote: »
    For some reason it doesn't seem to be working on the school uniform offer. I've tried in a number of ways but it says it doesn't apply to the order. Thank you though.

Hi I couldnt get the £5 to come off on school wear either BUT I ordered a book for 50p and the £5 came off so £4.50 saving but I was happy with that. Guess you could order something to get the promotion to work and then return that item if you wanted to.

HTH
  • mamma2
    mamma2 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Oh I see, its very kind of you to explain that.
  • Jazzy_B
    Jazzy_B Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    I couldn't get the £5 to come off schoolwear and a pair of jeans. I phoned them and they said it was not valid if there was another promotional offer, but she said she would make a refund of £5 when order shipped. Worth a phone call :)
  • sumeet
    sumeet Posts: 298 Forumite
    Does anyone know any discount codes or points offers that would be applicable on s mattress order?
  • sumeet
    sumeet Posts: 298 Forumite
    Failing a discount code, anyone got a additional points code for homeware? :T
  • sumeet wrote: »
    Failing a discount code, anyone got a additional points code for homeware? :T

Just got some codes in the post but they are personal ones so I can't share, there is one there for double points so hopefully you should get one too :)
  • Jude123
    Jude123 Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Deal of day 25% off selected womens Jumpers, JANSAVE5 works on pre-discounted price so a £35 cardigan came to £21.25 with free delivery:j
  • Charliezoo
    Charliezoo Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    F9889132 - 5 points per £1 on clothing and home
  • Sash6
    Sash6 Posts: 14 Forumite
    If using JANSAVER5 take care to end with a number 5 and not a letter S as I was doing. £5 off £35 spend

Thanks. Wouldn't believe how frustrated I was getting with it not working...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure