Afternoon tea 21st March

Comments

• Right , that's enough of me being miserable! What have you all been up to?
    Did you see Minnie Spender's successful campaign to get Martin back in stripes? Martin wore stripes in Minnie's honour on the Wright Stuff this morning.
    Hehe Minnie is a spin doctor.:D
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is anyone happy after the Budget report?

I'll join in the shortbread and a cuppa:)
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    YUM caramel shortbread!!!!

I'll have a cuppa please! Quiet at work - not much to do as the Director I PA for is on hols!

Anyone got a Sudoku I can do???

Catt xx
  • CCStar wrote: »

Oooh I haven't seen it. I have been that preoccupied with the school thing that I forgot about the budget. Do I need to dash out and buy petrol before it goes up?
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    CCStar wrote: »

I am CC they finally reduced corporation tax:j
  • anniestar
    anniestar Posts: 2,600 Forumite
    Hiya gang, Confession time!! Have only just got up!!!(hangs head in shame) Have ben up @5:45 with DH and then as I felt SO poorly went back about 8:45(was doing all the cat related stuff)and went flat out.Am still not feeling too fab but will gladly have a nice cup of coffee and a sandwich if your offering? Anyway will slump on the sofa and listen to all of you. I LOVE our afternoon tea parties!!
    Blind as you run...aware you were staring at the sun.

And when no hope was left inside on that starry starry night.

:A Level 42- the reason I exist. :A
  • I think Anniestar just sneaked in.
    I saved you a piece of caramel fudge shortbread Annie. ( I hid it in the cupboard next to the Twiglets to stop me eating it!) Do you know what Rog has been up to?
  • I'm going to make hot toddies for duncans-mum and Annie. Does anyone else want one while I'm up?
  • cattie1
    cattie1 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    anyone got a link where I can see the budget please?
    christmas hopper that is awful about your daughter! I've never known that to happen-but ds1 just started nursery last nov and I was advised by the staff to get ds2 name down asap to make sure he gets a place-I thought he was more likely to get one due to ds1 but apparantely not!
    official dfw nerd club member no 214
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!;)
    Why is a person that handles your money called a broker?!:confused:
  • BlondeHeadOn
    BlondeHeadOn Posts: 2,267 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Count me in, and pass me the caramel shortbread (if there is any left by now??) I have a rotten cold too, so need a bit of tea and TLC (aka sweet cake-y stuff).

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport