Wedding Diet Thread....

Comments

• sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Those biscuits sound good, might try them. would make a change from yogurt and honey! kmmr well done on your weight loss! 2 days, so close, hope you have a lovely day.
    Been off diet coke for 3 days now, was so tired on tues but feeling ok now. Getting my hair done straight after work tomorrow so dont know if i'll mess it up by going to the gym. Em - dont worry its nearly friday :)
    Sapphire - i def didnt have 15,000 cals lol just means hopefully next week will look like fab loss haha.
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a good evening.

I had an eventful one what with being locked out of house etc and having to take two rather larger ladies (with bad knees) in my car (with really small back seats). Its effectively a 2 seater!!

But shock horror :eek: at SW weigh in I managed to lose 2lbs. Thats the most I've lost in a week since I started. So the way to lose weight ladies appears to be go a bit mad at least 1 day a week - have fish and chips, beer, cider, wine and crisps. Oh if only - it was.

My two friends - one lost 5lbs and the other 8.5lbs in 1 week!! :eek: very impressed.
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Well done Hadley that's really good! I wish that was the trick to sucessful weight loss, one day of indulgence a week. heehee.

Today I had the biscuits again for breakfast and homemade soup for lunch. this is the last lot of soup though. Think I will make some more over the weekend if the temporature is going to stay like this!
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Thanks

Your soup sounds lovely :) Definately the right thing for this weather... am sat at work with 2 cardigans and my heater on. :rotfl:Might look silly, but at least I'm warm.
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hadley if thats how you lose weight think im stacked for a loss! Today has been a disaster! I've had...oh the shame...2 slices of toast, 2 slices of bread butter + chips, a muffin and then indian for tea :( will be putting 5lb on at this rate!
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I've lost 2lbs this week :D finally managed to break the plateau I was on :j :j j

Now, just not got to go mad today ;)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • woot woot slowlyfading!! :T:T
    :heart::heart::heart: Marrying my lovely man on 1st September 2012 :heart::heart::heart:
    :love:

The right to express an opinion does not override the responsibility to show respect. :)
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Well done Slowly!

I haven't been great this weekend but not awful. I am going to start afresh from tomorrow. Bosses are back at work so LOADS less stress, no more birthdays coming up so should be fine. Got my alarm set for 6 am to do some exercise first before work and then will make something nice and healthy. I am going for positive thinking! Fingers crossed it works.
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks guys :D just got to keep it up now!

Just found the perfect wedding shoes, but they're out of stock :(:(
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • kmmr
    kmmr Posts: 1,373 Forumite
    kmmr well done on your weight loss! 2 days, so close, hope you have a lovely day.

So - job done! I am a married woman! Felt a million dollars on the day, and have never had such fun. OH said all the right things, and while I nearly messed up my lines in the church, everything went like clockwork and we had an amazing time.

I really felt like a princess, so it was all worth it. First cut of the pics from some people are slightly disappointing I must admit. I still look so fat! Oh well, I suppose it would have been much worse before. Will upload some pics when I find a few I like.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure