Co-operative Energy reviews: Give your feedback

Comments

• I wouldn't hold your breath - I received a similar reply from a named official 4 x weeks ago, promising 'investigations' - still waiting for update!
  • Am I alone in thinking that Co-op Energy is now starting to ‘phish’ for the customer account details which were lost during the botched system upgrade?
    mad mocs - the pavement worrier
  • CooperativeEnergy
    CooperativeEnergy Posts: 28 Organisation Representative
    Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this. Please forward the details of your complaint to [EMAIL="onlineenquiries@cooperativeenergy.coop"]onlineenquiries@cooperativeenergy.coop[/EMAIL], along with your account number and I will escalate this upon receipt.

Many thanks

Co-operative Energy
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Cooperative Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this. Please forward the details of your complaint to [EMAIL="onlineenquiries@cooperativeenergy.coop"]onlineenquiries@cooperativeenergy.coop[/EMAIL], along with your account number and I will escalate this upon receipt.

Many thanks

Co-operative Energy
    To be honest, I have no complaint to make - you have stopped issuing bills and you have stopped taking DD payments. Your website continues to show a credit balance of around £400. What's to complain about?
    mad mocs - the pavement worrier
  • Am I alone in thinking that Co-op Energy is now starting to ‘phish’ for the customer account details which were lost during the botched system upgrade?

That is a very interesting take on the situation!

As it happens, I always put my account number on the mails and letters I send, and I seem to be (slowly) settling in - I've had two emails and two phone calls recently. In two weeks time it will be 90 days since I transferred over, and it will be a good test of progress to see if there is an invoice in place.
  • Catriona_P
    Catriona_P Posts: 843 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I sold my house in May and on providing final meter readings to Co-op was told a final bill would be sent shortly. It wasn't and when I logged into the (stupid, slow, poorly thought out) online system I was in credit by a few hundred pounds. Havn't heard anything from Co-op for ages so logged in again recently to find I'm apparently owe them several hundred pounds (with no way of checking current or previous bills) and they still havn't been in touch. My emails to them have gone un-answered. Total shambles.
    "Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it."
  • Consumerist
    Consumerist Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Catriona_P wrote: »
    . . . My emails to them have gone un-answered. Total shambles.
    Try sending a complaint through <Resolver>.

I have heard reports on these forums (fora?) that Co-op is rejecting complaints from Resolver but they are still signed-up to it and the 8-week clock starts ticking once you send your complaint.
    >:)Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
  • Johno100
    Johno100 Posts: 5,259 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    To be honest, I have no complaint to make - you have stopped issuing bills and you have stopped taking DD payments. Your website continues to show a credit balance of around £400. What's to complain about?

Ditto with me, not had a bill or made a payment for over six months now. If I'm typical then I'm surprised co-op Energy haven't run into cash flow difficulties.
  • Consumerist
    Consumerist Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Johno100 wrote: »
    Ditto with me, not had a bill or made a payment for over six months now. If I'm typical then I'm surprised co-op Energy haven't run into cash flow difficulties.
    Anyone tried recently to get a refund of a credit balance from Co-op?
    >:)Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
  • Mojisola
    Mojisola Posts: 35,557 Forumite
    Anyone tried recently to get a refund of a credit balance from Co-op?

I've had three emails ignored - does that count? :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport