PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Sunday 8th February

2»

Comments

• [IMG][/img]7e125bb3-1818-49bc-9826-0b938bcb9668.jpg

My 10 year old Grand daughter with her 2 day old niece. Evie, she has another Auntie. Molly's sister, aged just 3, Erin took one look at the baby and asked if it was real!!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Been shopping. Went to the pet shop too. Two different flea treatments we have tried from the vet and Millie dog is still scratching. We cant find fleas, the vet cant find fleas. So a trip to the pet shop to see what else they can offer. We have come back with a dietary supplement... If this doesn't work then maybe its an allergy. Fingers crossed the supplement works.

Called into see Mom on the way back. Being Sunday the Residential was busy and the old man who Mom was sitting next to was more talkative than my Mom. Mom is healthy, happy but week by week the ability to communicate gets lesser and lesser. Still, she recognises me which I am thankful of. Hazel the old dear who always likes to talk to me had a visitor. Her son had come to visit. She introduced him to me. Nice man and looks so much like his Mother.
  • donny-gal
    donny-gal Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Judi Have you tried googling about the dogs itching? Some suggestions have been a Yeast infection, which means a diet change. Also been reading that coconut oil in their food is good for their coat.
    HH You must have the patience of a saint.
    Deleted_User Hope something turns up for you.

Our Norwegian neighbours have arrived next door, so we all went to the cheapy Chinese for dinner tonight :D:) Other than that been a steady day sat knitting in the sun;):o Cold at night, but nice in the sun in a sheltered spot, but cold in the day time in the shade. Also started crochetting a snake for DGNephew. Am doing a Mystery Knit Along, from a FB group, and going to do a Mystery Afghan from Crochet Crowd. They give you part of the pattern each week, and you do not know the exact item until finished. Keeping me out of mischief, not.;)

Back to Dermatologist out here tomorrow, so see what she says, my hands are much improved, but not cured, IYKWIM.

((hugs)), Spoons & Positiive Vibes all round. Take care everyone. DG
    Member #8 of the SKI-ers Club
    Why is it I have less time now I am retired then when I worked?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure