Advent chat, Goodbye Life.

Comments

• Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    bluesooz wrote: »
    you got rid of your fingers :eek: :D:D:D:D:D:D

that would solve the problems I've been having with them...but it would also present another problem! :D:rotfl:
    2018 wins-12wins
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    toniq wrote: »
    done diddly done, now to chill with a couple of hours of ctws...........

can you enter some for me please?
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • serenity2012
    serenity2012 Posts: 2,176 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I agree with the OP. I have no idea why the advents are posted twice. Total waste of time and just jams up the boards. Posting them in the normal board and then someone else putting them in advents makes no sense at all
    August-September 2017: Lots of stuff :)
    :beer::beer::)
  • the problem is the bumping. I know sort the threads by post blah blah , but some of the posts with answers or the ones which are posted before they are open (the point of which I don't get) need to be bumped. any others it's just stupid. they are on the advent thread for people to catch up with and/or bookmark.
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I think i have earned my wine sat in the fridge anyone else having a well earned drink tonight?
    Jan Wins: .
  • Blueyez
    Is there no Superdrug,Shopological & ASDA advents this year?
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I'm fed up with them already, but it's like when you are completely podged on chocolates, and you can't resist having....just......one.....more.... 'cos they are there.
    The thing is, is that I don't so all that well on them anyway, so if I win something, then fab, but I haven't put in much effort this year with lists and what-have-you. I must be a bit 'meh!!' to it all.
    Tbh, I am waiting for it to really warm up, and then go on FB and laugh at those with a comping sense of entitlement complain about 'non-compers' winning all the competitions. No sense of irony that a few of them do extremely well throughout the rest of the year.
    Popcorn at the ready folks.
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,385 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Blueyez wrote: »
    Is there no Superdrug,Shopological & ASDA advents this year?

and no Garmin, that dude who makes outdoor clothing, BT and none of the big phone companies, oh and Virgin. To be honest my brain's a bit fried and they may well be running them and I've just forgotten.

Takes me a couple of days to settle down sorting out the good from the tat. Pleased with my amount of red crosses so far though.

Was at work and caught up about 10.30 and went to make a cup of tea, someone cornered me for a chat and when I returned about 15 minutes later, I was back on page 4. Kinda stayed that way all day and only caught up just now.
  • sammi86
    sammi86 Posts: 532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Just about to start the advents after being in work since 8am this morning, its going to be a longggg evening
  • Blueyez
    sammi86 wrote: »
    Just about to start the advents after being in work since 8am this morning, its going to be a longggg evening
    Good luck!
    2018 wins-12wins
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family