Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    struggling today :( anyone know how long it takes to get the maximum SB for the tv, think I might need it lol. Determined to meet goal as have done every day so far this month, only two days off the meet the 14 day bonus.

It takes me between 5 and 7 minutes to fill the meter and get 3 sb. for the max sb (150 from sbtv), you would need to fill the meter 50 times. 50*5 = 250 minutes and 50*7 = 350 minutes, therefore it will take between 4 hours and 10 minutes and 5 hours 50 minutes to get the maximum amount from watching sbtv. Kinda disheartening when you look at it like that, isn't it. :( It is definitely do-able though. I play a video, then do something (right now it's chopping apples and pineapples for the freezer) until I cannot see movement on the screen any longer (volume is muted), then I'll go on to the next. I'm getting the credit, but it isn't really taking up any of my time, since I need to sit here and chop the fruit anyway. :)

Hope that helps!
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • Very slow nothing much for the last 4 days unable to get to target.
    Hopefully a survey will come up later.
    I will do some sbtv when I am online doing other things as usual but I refuse to do loads just to reach target just not worth the extra time plus the boredom factor of course. I refuse to do endless sbtv, only in small chunks throughout the day makes it ok to use.
    Still when I did manage to reach goal and earn a bit I earned two £5 Amazon Gift Cards a few days apart.
    I just received my second £5 one this morning so off to order some much needed blank dvd's with it from Amazon.
    They seem to get sent pretty quickly nowadays within a few days of redeeming it comes through.
    At least the £5 Amazon Gift Card is reachable even when there isn't allot to earn.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Also, just did a search for 'no search win for me yet' and won 10sb! Biggest search win so far for me. What has been your biggest search win that you can remember (not counting collectors thingies)?
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Heavy_Raindrops Posts: 293 Forumite
    edited 13 September 2013 at 11:15AM
    Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    Also, just did a search for 'no search win for me yet' and won 10sb! Biggest search win so far for me. What has been your biggest search win that you can remember (not counting collectors thingies)?

My biggest search win was 33 SB, once I also got 29 SB and 24 SB. But this was a couple of weeks ago, now I only seem to get 5-7 SB commonly and maybe a little more occasionally.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • aneres wrote: »
    Just got 10swbs for searching 'Charmed'

Me too thank you. :beer:
  • Finally, I'm done for the day! I'm just going to finish off with games and some videos from special offers and then I'm done. Thanks all. :)
  • A search for 'acer' won me 10sb.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • aneres
    aneres Posts: 432
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just did a DS on Stomach remedies. Over target for today so will probably just have sbtv on in the background to get a bit extra.
  • linds1
    linds1 Posts: 267
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Mrs_T_M wrote: »

My biggest search win was 49sb, few weeks ago! Was really surprised and it was perfect timing as it was a day when I thought I had no chance of hitting goal, so gave me a great start.
  • Guys I would recommend playing the Swag Jump game, I think that is by far the quickest game I have come across so far. Just do one jump or so and you're done. :) There is no loading time or anything like other games or advertisements.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport