Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 20 April 2012 at 4:30PM
    i'm on walls now as well, trying survey ones out

wall 1
    We invite you to participate in this exciting survey on "Online Dating" or "Online Relationships"!
    If you are not married and are in an online relationship, then you are the right match for this project and we would like to have your opinions heard!
    -entered name/address/ email etc, clicked female, it went to 100% and then errored out on this link - http://apps.intapi.com/router.int?t=process&so=ss&si=&s=XXXXXXX00&su1=XXXXXXX
    (SUPPORT TICKET NOW IN)

wall 2 - gratis points
    joined, registered, clicked email - waiting for credit to see if i get any -worth 60
    (SUPPORT TICKET NOW IN)

wall 3
    dsq from Survey for people who purchase cereal. - i went to tesco on a friday
    dsq from
    complete a survey everyday with valid information. - i haven't used any of those for 30 days
  • cally6008
    Forumite
    edited 21 April 2012 at 8:40PM
    Getting annoyed now.

Wall 1 - Radium One - Surveys

Permission Research - Quick and Easy.
    Register now!
    No purchase required to receive Hulk Coins within 5-30 minutes.
    Hulk Coins awarded after completing registration and seeing the "thank you" page!.

Registered, went to add the software (not mentioned at the start), to find it had to abort as it was not compatible with my current internet connection settings

Wall 2 - Matomy - Surveys

Prize Daily
    Earn 28 Hulk Coins . Hulk Coins awarded once a valid registration has been completed

Registered, page two says you must complete an offer so did one for prize draw for toysrus, page three says you must complete an offer ... I thought screw that and clicked off

Wall 2 - Matomy - Surveys - This one just credited !!

Cashback Research
    Earn 48 Hulk Coins . Hulk Coins awarded once you have filled out your details, completed the email verification process and the survey has been successfully completed

Registered, completed email verification, completed one mini profile survey, registered for another company to activate daily surveys ... Still no points
    Updated (20-07) to add - Signed up for the unique rewards panel, took some time for their email verification email to come through, logged in, clicked a couple of "pay to click" offers, it triggered in the cashback research that i'd joined so I was able to click a daily survey link (i was dsq from it) but it was enough to trigger me getting the 48 hulk coins

I've worked out that to get a $5 paypal each week, you need to earn 86 hulk coins per day. Hmm, rather hard if nothing crediting.

I need 79 more today :(

20:40pm - Found two video lurking in Wall 9, under Registration

21:33pm - Wall 5
    Play Call of Gods, Win an Ipad!
    Ninjawaz, Showdown between Naruto vs. Bleach < this one could be on facebook
    Legends of Xian, the No.1 Best Asian RPG Game for 3 years!
    Fantasy of Swords, very unique game you don't want to miss!
    These above are from same company, can't work out how to confirm email address and one I signed up for through facebook, allowed it, took me back to first one I signed up, bit wierd

Play Call of Roma! - has credited for 10
  • lobbyludd
    lobbyludd Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    think I've got more of a hang of the searches now: I have to clear all my cookies, otherwise I get nowhere, I may run GH on IE and save firefox for sb.

I had one this morning (7 i think) and one just now (6, or vice versa), both the first search after clearing cookies - coincidence?

Not attempted any surveys yet, and am only looking at those offer walls that either aren't on sb, or you get a better rate on gh than sb.

something has just credited for 10 from wall 5, but I've tried 4 offers can't work out which one it is! (online games). on the EZ coins, I've only tried the flight checker one for 6 which credited imediately.

other than that it's just been videos + daily poll (keys have given nothing today) - I'm on 104.5 (the 0.5 is from a second view of a vid on wall 2 apparently!).

a slow start, but that's how it was for me with sb at first, don't think this is going to make me rich, but hopefully it will be a good 2nd to sb (I don't get on well with superpoints so could do with something to take over once I've finally cashed in and thrown in the towel).
    :AA/give up smoking (done) :)
  • cally6008
    Forumite
    I've done the flight checker one for 6 as well.

I'm on 86.8 for the day now so that's me signing out of this one till tomoro.
    A new day starts at 5am (uk time) apparantley

I think I'll try clearing cookies and cache as well tomoro.

I love SP but I'm plat. member with 20 under me so it's easier for me.
  • lobbyludd
    .8! LOL - what was that for?
  • cally6008
    Forumite
    All the 1.2, 0.2, 0.4, 1.4 added up
    You get 20% of your referral earnings, literally .. lol
    I know it's wierd
  • cally6008
    Forumite
    I just won another permanent key so up to 12 keys a day now.

Slow earner, this website.
  • lobbyludd
    yep I can't see me devoting a great deal of time to it, just the easy wins: vids, daily polls, search etc and watching it build up, there's a few software idiosyncracies that are a little annoying for me too (the drop-down loists disappear as soon as I try to click on them - attempting to see my points a on the far RHS drop down is definitely upping my hand-eye co-ordination and response times!)
  • cally6008
    Forumite
    Yes, that menu bugs me as well.

I'll post a complaint about it and see if they can change it :)
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Forumite
    Just taken my first proper look... Plenty of videos and won a few points from my keys... Nice idea... Site design in particular the menu not exactly user friendly and could be improved...

On lunch but will try some offers once home!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills