Get in the swing for Spring - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Could be this :think:

https://www.buy-hendos.co.uk/
    maman wrote: »
    If you're right tweets , what's it like, because the relish is FREE!!!

I don't know what its like I just googled hendos and that website appeared :)
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Does anyone know of any magazines with vouchers for joining SW at the moment please? Thanks
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    I still need to find a HEB to eat, but not sure what to have (unless stuffing and Yorkshire pud suddenly become a HEB)....well a woman can but dream.

If you make your stuffing from scratch and use the right bread it should be a HEB, unless it's classed as a tweak.
    tweets wrote: »
    I don't know what its like I just googled hendos and that website appeared :)

It's similar to Worcestershire sauce, but from Yorkshire and therefore better than the southern stuff :)

Survived my first day back at work today, although a little shorter than a normal day. Not totally sure I should have gone back today. Think I will be having an early night tonight. Wanting a nice soak in the bath, but need the stitches out before I can do that :(
    Zebras rock
  • Hey all

Creeping back in after being a naughty girl last week, hubby was off work so I knew there was potential to stray from the plan. :cool:

The meal at Pizza Express was planned, the chocolate buttons (the big packet )at the hairdressers wasn't. The slice of birthday cake was planned the cheese sandwich snack wasn't. I could go on lol but I will spare you!

I had a fabulous week (I so miss sandwiches:rotfl:) but am back on the plan today.

I had a 1lb gain Friday and not sure what the roll on damage will be but have 3 days to limit the damage.

Have to be careful as another March birthday girl, so next week will be another synful one.

Today's plan:
    B- wholemeal slice (b)with tomatoes and poached eggs
    L- hm leek and potato soup, fat free yoghurt
    D- hm speedy bolognaise with additional veg on the side
    Syns - rice cake 2.5, options 2, my sons bread crusts 2.5
    That should be it for today.
    Xx
  • kathrynha wrote: »
    Survived my first day back at work today, although a little shorter than a normal day. Not totally sure I should have gone back today. Think I will be having an early night tonight. Wanting a nice soak in the bath, but need the stitches out before I can do that :(

Glad you are back on your feet and all went well, take care though, look after yourself! Xx
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Glad you are back on your feet and all went well, take care though, look after yourself! Xx

I'm being good and taking care. I have lots of people willing to help me with stuff I can't do.
    Zebras rock
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Sorry, I've been AWOL! Was away with work on a residential and had planned to be off plan for the 3 days away only, but it's ended up being more like 2 week off plan as I weighed in Wednesday, then was out for dinner on Friday night which was planned, but that then also turned into meals out over the weekend. Was away until Wednesday night then, so missed last weeks weigh in as couldn't get there on time. Things then just spiralled downwards from there as ended up with take away as it was too late to plan meals and go shopping. Have since had every take away and fast food under the sun plus loads of cake and chocolate. If it's not a stone on I'll be surprised!

Have until Wednesday to limit the damage!

Today has been first day back on plan:
    breakfast: melon and ham
    snack: satsuma
    Lunch: soup, satsuma, pear and yoghurt
    dinner: chilli con carne, rice, salad, 35g 30% less fat cheese (HeA) 2 tbsp sour cream (2 syns) 2 x old el paso stand and stuff mini tacos (4 syns)

Will have 2 hifi bars in a while for HeB. No more syns though as I've had probably my whole years allowance in the last fortnight!
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hello all,

Sorry to hear about work woes and general disgruntlement (is that even a word??) - I so know those feelings...

-2lbs please :)
  • Cazzaswfc
    Cazzaswfc Posts: 125
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Apologies all, Hendos - it is indeed Henderson's relish

http://hendersonsrelish.com

Best relish ever, you don't have this with stew, you have a bit of stew with your hendos (or enderson's )

The type of thing that gets sent to Yorkshire expats world wide along side teabags and chocolate hobnobs
    MFW 2017 No 41 £835.79/£1000
    Mortgage at December 2015. £55003.41
    Mortgage at December 2016. £51173.04
    Current MF date November 2034
  • shiprob195
    shiprob195 Posts: 746
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Weigh in tonight. It was a taster session along with a presentation for the biggest looser. Lots of new foods to try. I got a few ideas to try over the next few week.

I was pleasantly suprised to step on the scales with a 2 1/2 lb loss
    And slimmer of the week (along with 3 others).
    Slimming world new starter 2/1/17
    :D:D:DWeight loss so far 5 stone 8 lbs

:rotfl:Loss needed to get to target NONE!!! TARGET MEMBER :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills