Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I've had a couple of MF pub jobs in the last week or so.
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    Looking back at last year MF went a bit quiet as RA, ESA had a huge batch of train jobs and GfK went mental with the calls and social media jobs. Only things missing from MF are the pubs and glasses jobs.

Can't believe how many social media jobs keep coming on the GFK board. Doing 10 of those is lot easier than doing the dreaded blue and yellow torture chambers, which appeared last weekend. Mega surprised they got snapped so quickly last weekend.

The only ESA train jobs I have seen are too far away, so hoping the more local ones appear.
  • Larac
    Larac Posts: 945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    jacquibaby wrote: »
    Hi! Quick q re relatives working at a company . If your daughter starts a job at a shop, can you now never mystery shop any branch of that shop or just not that particular shop place? Thanks.

The brief will normally tell you. Usually there is some wording around not knowing anybody in the shop or having worked for the company for X years or know anybody who works for the company.
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    RA are very hard to contact. no one picks up the phone
  • Louisdf
    Louisdf Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Has anyone seen the French style restaurants or posh sandwiches on MF? Usually they are shopped every week and I haven't seen them on the shop list for the past 2 weeks. I guess they will only be shopped once or twice a month now. :(
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I've seen the French restaurants in the last few days.
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Louisdf wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the French style restaurants or posh sandwiches on MF? Usually they are shopped every week and I haven't seen them on the shop list for the past 2 weeks. I guess they will only be shopped once or twice a month now. :(

I did a posh sandwich shop on Monday and I'm doing one this Monday too. We no longer have the "French" Restaurant here.
  • New to this as just signed up with one that cannot be named. I see that lots of abbreviations are used. Hopefully it won't take me long to get the hang of them!
    Before I try a few more could you suggest a select few for me to register with first & if you have a referral code please post so I can help a little.
    Thank you.
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,164 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    missymouse wrote: »
    MF is a dead loss at the moment. Is this normal over the Summer with MS in general.

It always seems to be quiet in the summer. Some students do MS work over their summer break, so there's more people looking for work.
    Here I go again on my own....
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    yes MF is definitely quieter.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business