Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 6 (and chat)

Comments

• veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by katiesmummy viewpost.gif
    are there any b&q vouchers about at the moment? i am about to decorate my new house but am on a tight budget!

thanks in advance :)
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    wow.. this is the 1st. I ever heard of using b&q vouchers to decorate your new house :D sorry couldn't resist it!:rotfl:

Hope she sees the funny side:laugh:

I don't care if she sees the funny side....I do....:rotfl:have some thanks on BOTH threads:rotfl:
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    veggiecar wrote: »
    I don't care if she sees the funny side....I do....:rotfl:have some thanks on BOTH threads:rotfl:

oh fanx! I can't beat you on thanked but I am gonna beat you on post count bcoz I wanna a Star Medal......:j am going to comp & freebies now. TTYL
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• hillberry
    hillberry Posts: 14 Forumite
    evening everyone

im afraid the hovis coupon is no longer on couponet:mad:
  • JenWren
    JenWren Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Perranlady wrote: »
    Has anyone had problems with the Finish MOC today? My sister had it refused, tried to scan and manual imput SA said it was blocked!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My OH used one today (his second time using mocs) and when he gave it to the SA (he said they were all trouts today!) she said she wasn't sure if they could accept it so she called over the supervisor who said no problem. I used one on Monday without any problems too.
  • JenWren
    JenWren Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Muzzy2kuk wrote: »
    Hmm had an average shop at T's today, got me some black refill ink as need the syringe out of it, and some loo rolls that were on special all for a £1 coupons deducted! But they are getting increasingly more moody about taking the coupons! Do you guys, use the anadin vouchers? and do you print off more than one once validated?

Hi Muzzy,

I've used the Anadin voucher without any probs, only printed one though as all pigsback vouchers are for single use. Don't want to risk being banned from the site!
  • Mel2500
    Mel2500 Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    At last, after weeks of installing, uninstalling, turning things off and on and cleaning them (not in the dishwasher), I have finally got Couponnet to work again on my computer. Well actually the OH did it. It was something called a Webguard on my antivirus product we think, even though Couponnet are posting a message saying that they are not yet compatible with IE8. Thanks to Veggiecar and Lovely Lisa for all the hints and tips.
  • swannee_D_3
    swannee_D_3 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    edited 12 June 2009 at 10:47PM
    ferrikins wrote: »
    Not a bad 24 hours really!! Going to go to the GFS on Sunday - can anyone going today or tomorrow please advise if there are still plenty of MOCs around to make it worthwhile going? Thanks x

going by some of the posts on here you may be out of luck...

Am I alone in thinking that clearing a whole stall/shop of all their Mocs is a tad greedy?
  • ferrikins
    ferrikins Posts: 36 Forumite
    Busylizzie wrote: »
    I got my Wrights Baking Club stuff today and there is a 30p MOC in it. Look on the back of the very small page next to the FAQ'S on the leaflet.

Thanks Busylizzie! :beer:I had completely missed that as it's well hidden! Now safely added to the MOC pile :D
  • BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Just received the britvic e mail as well. Wonder if it would be worth ringing and giving grief, what alcochol do britvic do? Might be worth asking for some coupons!!! (obviously not for my imaginary kids)

haha my thoughts exactly :beer:
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Bless him.....he's only 4:rotfl:

wish he was!

not really though, he is a good bit taller than me.

I suppose you could say, (to be politically correct), that I am vertically challenged as I am on the short side.

He comes in handy for reaching into top cupboards or shelves.
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport