My Diary v3.0

Options

Comments

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 7 August 2015 at 8:30AM
    Options
    Sun burn on Sunday, Shoes despatched yesterday, Q.co paying out £3.14 today.

As I have my 'plan' on track to re-pay OH, I think I will start diverting cashback etc into the 'house' account - it can go toward clearing down that CC on 0%.
    I have also signed up to Ch3ch0utSm4rt - will let this little cashback build up and then withdraw once over £20 (as it is free to do so at that balance!)
    Nearly up to 12.5% on my O.Poll balance as well!
    Hoping I get to go home tonight... but as they are coming back across the channel, I am not holding my breath that they will not be delayed!! :O)

Laters All! Have a great day x
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    edited 7 August 2015 at 8:30AM
    Options
    £5.00 O.Poll balance reached = 12.5%!! YAY!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Happy sunny payday everybody! *waves*

Been online and money moved (£20 to the 'repay OH early fund') and that is it! Exciting life isn't it? lol

Just waiting for my house-sitting to arrive in my bank and then I will official reduce my DFD to Friday, 25th September! I like that date. To be fair, I could challenge myself to bring it forward another week... but to be perfectly honest, I really cannot be bothered! I have reduced my DFD by 5 weeks, and I get to start October on a nice even keel! And I am happy with that!

On track to do out first bootfair of the year this Sunday! So tonight and tomorrow after work will be spent gathering together sellable items and taking the boxes of stuff left from last year out of the cupboard in the bedroom! I am going to try and convince OH that it will be worth taking both cars, getting a double pitch and just getting rid of as much as possible!! I would like my cupboard back in the bedroom and any funds raised will be gratefully received (there is a late summer holiday on the horizon!!) :) Fingers crossed for a nice day on Sunday! Not too hot, not too windy! (don't want much do I? lol)
    Right, off to look at some cheap flights - hoping to go away in September! :O)

Have a great weekend everyone - hope the sun shines wherever you are!! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    O.Poll seems to be filling up a bit quicker this time (even without the initial 'help' of about a few pounds!) Up to 16% of the cashout value!!
  • kdalwayskint
    Options
    Well done on bringing your dfd forward Nat :T

I've got a bit of cash that I can draw out from tcb :j

Still working on it, but not sure I'm going to get rid of my nasty cc as soon as I want, need to do some number crunching!
    new challenge?
    £1 a day for Christmas 2024 £100.60 / £366 ~
    Got married 24/05/19 ~ Credit Card
    DFW Nerd #1155 ~
    LBM 25/2/09 ~ Debt at highest £8,037.35 ~ £0
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!

The beginning of another week! A bit grey here... but was glorious yesterday for the bootfair! (Actually it was a bit too hot... but I am NOT going to complain!)

Bootfair was a success- we took £201.71!! Not sure where the 1p came from though! lol. So, after the pitch fee of £10 we are £190.71 up! We only took 1 car as OH couldn't be bothered really, so as a compromise we were selective in what we took. I left about 10 boxes at home... hate to think what we might have taken if we had really packed everything up! We took home much less than we took out, and I have packed one returning box with items that I will put on fleabay and see what happens. Mainly branded boys jeans and couple of OH's BNWT tee-shirts (I just can't convince him to try stuff on in the shops and then when it doesn't fit / he says "he will slim into them" they just vanish into a cupboard or drawer for a few months until I re-discover them!) HO-HUM!

O.Poll up to £6.70!

I have been paid for house-sitting - so have transferred £62.24 to my 'repay OH early fund' and have updated my signature.

NOW GOING TO BE DEBT-FREE IN SEPTEMBER!!

Realised that my signature still says 12 payments to go despite my fund! Thought about it and I have left it as this as I do still have to make 12 payments of £100. It is just that OH will get 5 of them in one go.... in 7 weeks time!

kd - go for it! You can do it!! It is amazing how quickly odd / little amounts of money can add up!

Have a great week everyone - I will be back if I have anything interesting to report.... don't bank on it though!!! lol
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Ok, so just a little update - not really interesting as such - but good to log for my own records.

Received my annual 'student loan account statement' yesterday - I have about £3320.00 to go! I pay back about £1044 a year and accrued £54.00 in "interest" last year! So I reckon that in just over 3 years it will be gone and I will be £1000 a year better off! YAY!

O.Poll is now up to £7.25 - so that is 18.125% toward my next £40 payout! YAY again! I like nice round numbers so will be trying to get to £8.00 and 20% of the payout value asap!!
    Laters! xxx
  • natsplatnat
    edited 14 August 2015 at 8:08AM
    Options
    O.Poll = £7.80 = 19.5%

1 item sold on fleabay netting £4.97 cleared funds.

We have the mother of all thunderstorms here at the moment.... it is so dark that the street lights have come on!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Morning All!

We have dried out here this morning - more rain due this afternoon though!
    The Friday morning ritual of logging on to online banking is complete. Money moved accordingly and signature updated!! 11 payments to go..... total of 6 weeks to go!!
    O.Poll up to £8.05 which is 20.125% of the payable amount!
    OH asked this morning if we wanted to do another bootfair at the weekend! I suppose we should really, but I am lacking the motivation at the moment!

I am guessing fleabay is quiet as everyone is enjoying some form of holibobs - oh well, the items can sit on there until they sell - Sooner rather than later would be nice but as long as they eventually go I will be happy enough!
  • natsplatnat
    Options
    Another fleabay item sold.... netted £8.73 into the pot! YAY!

Off to the post office I go at lunch! :O)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback