Just a quickie..

I have just discovered that entering mag dailies using my son's kindle is a LOT quicker than on my laptop - hurrah!
My questions is - anyone won anything on the dailies when entering using a tablet?

I keep telling myself it cannot be this easy to enter after going throuch such a lengthy process for so long on a laptop! I think many of you also experienced Adblocker not working anymore on the mag dailies so I've be disabling it & the videos were taking an absolute age!

Please reassure me my entries are still valid! :)

Thanks lovely compers & much luck to all! :beer:

Comments

• I don't know for certain if the entries you make on the Kindle are registered, though I don't see why they wouldn't be.

I had the same problem regarding the adverts not playing well with my adblocker in Chrome. I got it fixed by using this extension: User-Agent Switcher for Chrome. I used the iPad profile to get the "Enter Competition" buttons to reappear without having to turn off my adblocker.
  • RAP_2
    RAP_2 Posts: 402 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think I have done something similar to SpaceyKevin. Can't remember exactly what, but I have my laptop set so the videos dont play in chrome, no need for adblocker.

With regards to the ipad question, I can't see any reason why you wouldn't stand as good a chance as any.
    2017 wins = £1350
    2016 wins = £125 (18 months off comps)
    2015 wins = £6,460
    2014 wins = £1,350
  • I have flash disabled in chrome and fly through them. I also use Linkclump, Tab count and Tab Resize - split screen layouts addons which help speed things up
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure