Comments

• magpiecottage
    magpiecottage Posts: 9,241 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Have a look on this thread.
  • Jeremy_N
    Jeremy_N Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 12 July 2012 at 1:49AM
    RE: Gladstone Brookes and their ilk. Help is at Hand.

Good evening. I hope this may be of use to someone now or in the future.
    A very good friend of mine had to deal with Gladstone Brookes recently.
    Thankfully another very good friend (Solicitor) Wrote a fantastic letter to help with these situations. As these letters cost quite a sum to write to order, I asked (and am being allowed) to present his Letter for you good people to use as you see fit.

Please feel free to download the Template we made and amend the details to your needs.
    We have to stop these !!!!!!s continuing the shaft.

I uploaded it here:
    w*w dot filedropper dot com/template-reclaimingppi-gladstonebrookescomplaint

(As a new user I know I am not supposed to post links but this is too important an issue to let you miss out on.) If you have any trouble downloading then please email me and I'll gladly send it out to you. I also have it as a PDF file if that's better for some folk.
    My email is free-radical@hotmail.co.uk
    Sorry I am not much good at all the forum stuff; I should be really as I've been using computers for 30 years, oh well always more to learn.

Hope you can use it.

Regards, Jeremy.
  • I would like to know if banks have included PPI to cover themselves in the interest rates they charge on credit card repayments without telling customers?

I have heard this does happen but have not seen this documented as a legitimate reason to claim for miss sold PPI.

Guidance would be appreciated.

Can one also claim for personal loss due to the detrimental impact of those Banks involved in the Libor scandal and even those Banks and other institutions who did not participate but nevertheless all potentially overcharged each client by the interest rates they charged for mortgages and all other types of loan and credit card expenditure?
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    DICKC wrote: »
    I would like to know if banks have included PPI to cover themselves in the interest rates they charge on credit card repayments without telling customers?

I have heard this does happen but have not seen this documented as a legitimate reason to claim for miss sold PPI.

Guidance would be appreciated.

Can one also claim for personal loss due to the detrimental impact of those Banks involved in the Libor scandal and even those Banks and other institutions who did not participate but nevertheless all potentially overcharged each client by the interest rates they charged for mortgages and all other types of loan and credit card expenditure?

Why not give it a go, good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport