Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• montychris07
    Options
    It's the hilton heathrow. How do i know? cos it's the only 4 star near terminal 4 and the food names are same as on hilton website.

lastminute.com
  • montychris07
    Options
    It's the Sheraton skyline heathrow. How do i know? cos on the page it says the sky bar, sky garden and pool is closed until april 17th 2009 - the sky bar, garden and pool is only in sheraton skyline. they are somewhat famous for it.

lastminute.com
  • ljbnotts
    ljbnotts Posts: 608 Forumite
    edited 16 August 2009 at 8:17PM
    Options
    Ultimate luxury in the ultimate Mayfair location - 5* - London
    Set in the very heart of central London, next to Mayfair, Piccadilly & Park Lane, with its ultra contemporary rooms & facilities, guests will find themselves in great comfort & luxury within the best location London has to offer.

Any ideas?

Booked it!

Its the intercontinental Park Lane.
  • Tiffany4000
    Tiffany4000 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 17 August 2009 at 8:38AM
    Options
    Luxury Mayfair spoil yourself NOW NOW NOW! - 5* - London

***THIS HOTEL £150 FROM 14TH-31ST AUGUST BOOK NOW FOR UNBELIEVABLE VALUE*** Stay at this contemporary & elegant hotel located prestigious Mayfair Park Lane, close to London's most popular landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall, the London Eye and the world famous Harrods.

This is the Hilton Park Lane Hotel London

How do i know? I booked it!
  • crd3000
    crd3000 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    Tried hotelscomparison.com last night (as usual) to compare some prices (for my forthcoming trip to London) and some of these 'TopSecret' hotels are pretty obvious in the listings at the moment!
    I.E. Try putting London > city centre > 4 star (any date seems to work) > double room in to search engine. If you want to be very specific to test it, just put excel in the' Hotel Name (optional)' box.
    Once you see what comes up you can try it without putting a hotel name in.
    The list becomes very revealing indeed! :wink:

Has it worked for you?

Caz x
  • rabbit13
    Options
    Hi does anyone know which hotel this is?

Luxurious Georgian Boutique Hotel in Bloomsbury - 4* - London

This beautiful hotel offers spacious and luxurious guest rooms, individually decorated with all the facilities to ensure you a relaxing and pleasant stay in London. Perfectly located with easy access to the city's main attractions.

Thank you!!!!
  • bodderz
    bodderz Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    dubjulien wrote: »
    West End excellence in this award winning hotel! - 4* - London

A short distance from Oxford Street, this contemporary 4* hotel offers a wide range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool. Stay in one of the recently refurbished bedrooms, decorated in warm tones or dine on international cuisine in one of the hotel's bars and restaurants! With onsite parking, two main tube stations nearby and major rail stations within short distance, the hotel is very easily accessible

Leisure facilities

Fitness Center
    Gift Shop*
    Gym
    Hair Salon *
    Indoor Pool
    Long-term parking *
    Sauna

I think this is the Hilton London Metropole hotel.
  • bodderz
    Options
    Award Winning Boutique Hotel - 5* - London
    Situated for the historical sights along the River Thames, St Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tower of London, this five star boutique hotel is the gateway to London. Set in a 19th century historical building, this design hotel enjoys an award winning contemporary interior. Voted by Conde Nast as one of the top 50 hotel to stay in the world. Please note this is a non smoking establishment.

Restaurant: Offering a unique fresh approach to modern French cuisine, this beautifully appointed restaurant and bar has cleverly fused together the 19th and 21st century, offering a warm, relaxing yet exciting environment.

This is Threadneedles Hotel.
  • bodderz
    Options
    Superior Hotel next to Regent's Park - 4* - London

This is a nice superior Hotel centrally located and close to the main local attractions. It offers luxury rooms with all the necessary facilities. It's the ideal place for both business and leisure travelers.

Restaurant
    • Hotel restaurant: The hotel features 2 restaurants.
    • Hotel bar: The hotel feature a bar.
    I think this is the Melia White House Deluxe.
  • bodderz
    Options
    Saving You £££, Near Buckingham Palace - 4* - London
    Great Offers, Great Location * DON'T MISS OUT * A superb four-star deluxe, design-led hotel located just 2 minutes from Victoria Underground and within walking distance of some of London's main attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Hyde Park and Big Ben. Modern guestrooms and great facilities make this a very popular luxury hotel in the centre of London.

Restaurant: The hotel features a restaurant serving modern European cuisine and a wide range of wines. It is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

I think this is the Park Plaza Victoria London.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback