Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How long did people have to wait for their Swago referral bonus from last month? It was only 300 (now they are offering 500) and I wonder if it's ending up being "forgotten"
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Woohoo! I got the whole set of collectors bills, AND had no dupes :D The only other time I've got the whole set bonus was Star Wars Day when there was only one bill to collect :rotfl:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Until the end of may the apps are resetting at 2am in the morning, meaning you can run them again before they reset at the normal 8am. I have been leaving EntertaiNow running when I go to bed so it clocks up another 10sb, then if i wake in the night (usually do) I get up and start off another app for another 10sb then start the next when I get up at 6.30 so I've been able to manage an extra 30+ if they all run properly without crashing.

to clarify please ?

are we saying all 6 apps are eligible from 2.0 am (BST?) for re-set ?
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    morpho wrote: »
    to clarify please ?

Yup! All can be run again between 2 and 8 am
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    morpho wrote: »
    to clarify please ?

yes all the mobile video apps reset at 2am so if you finish them all between 8am & 2am you can run them again and get another 60sb between 2am & 7.59am making a total of 120sb from apps per day in may
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • Throwaway1
    Throwaway1 Posts: 527 Forumite
    I didn't realise the double survey award came in. I accidentally got it on a 75SB survey which isn't too bad I guess.
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
    2023: switched tactics to saving in a higher interest rate account than mortgage interest rate
    2024: mortgage neutral!
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    yes all the mobile video apps reset at 2am so if you finish them all between 8am & 2am you can run them again and get another 60sb between 2am & 7.59am making a total of 120sb from apps per day in may

many thanks !
    its a pity its date limited until the end of May - but hay and sunshine spring to mind!
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    After days of toolbar tv having no videos available in my location and only being able to use it by manually clicking next video, tonight I have a channel called 'Movies movies movies' that looks like it will play properly on its own. My video lab reached its limit so will leave toolbartv playing tonight and see if the SB are there in the morning! Hopefully some of you others who are struggling with watch will also have some luck.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 20 May 2017 at 11:36PM
    emg wrote: »
    After days of toolbar tv having no videos available in my location and only being able to use it by manually clicking next video, tonight I have a channel called 'Movies movies movies' that looks like it will play properly on its own. My video lab reached its limit so will leave toolbartv playing tonight and see if the SB are there in the morning! Hopefully some of you others who are struggling with watch will also have some luck.

There are not many in that set, been using the computer so no effort to click through and only got 24 sb from completing the first 7 groups (inc that one) and part of the last one.

(Just counted them, there are 20 in that group so they can be clicked through in 10 mins)
  • Lineva
    Lineva Posts: 34 Forumite
    21/05/17
    Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +1 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +4 SB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts