Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 6th Jul 14, 8:25 AM
    • 5,238Posts
    • 66,814Thanks
    0 WOW
    Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread 3 ***Please don't post any answers to questions***
    • 6th Jul 14, 8:25 AM
    0 WOW
    Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread 3 ***Please don't post any answers to questions*** 6th Jul 14 at 8:25 AM
    Welcome to the Daily Mail Rewards Club thread.

If you wish to join the scheme you can here

https://mailrewardsclub.mailonline.co.uk/WeekendClub/register

If you are already a member you can log in here

https://mailrewardsclub.mailonline.co.uk/WeekendClub/login

The rewards catalogue can be found here

https://mailrewardsclub.mailonline.co.uk/WeekendClub/products

You are more than welcome to share spare codes in this thread. However, at the request of the Daily Mail answers to daily questions can no longer be posted, so don't do it please.
Page 184
    • KxMx
    • By KxMx 18th Aug 17, 7:10 PM
    • 7,084 Posts
    • 9,849 Thanks
    KxMx
    I agree it's not really worth it that much now so I will only be swapping the odd code - which survey site is this please?

Thanks Fuzz
    Originally posted by fuzz
    Nectar Canvass.

I visit most days, sometimes multiple times a day and have gotten over 3700 points in 2&1/2 months.
    • hippychicky
    • By hippychicky 18th Aug 17, 7:37 PM
    • 679 Posts
    • 9,251 Thanks
    hippychicky
    Another one here who's decided to knock it on the head with mymail.
    I would like to say a massive thank you to POPPYOSCAR and zippydooda for being so generous and sharing so many spare codes with me.
    Thanks very much x
    • ailey
    • By ailey 18th Aug 17, 8:04 PM
    • 1,417 Posts
    • 1,614 Thanks
    ailey
    Oh dear me! You'd think that the Daily Mail would have read some Nectar reviews on TrustPilot before opting to use their Nectar card. Doesn't look too good on there. The DM would have been just as well saying to customers that they were ending their Mail Rewards scheme totally for all the good this Nectar collecting will be. It will definitely be losing them newspaper sales as there are plenty of other papers to choose from.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.nectar.com
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 18th Aug 17, 9:37 PM
    • 10,394 Posts
    • 21,549 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    I would like to say a massive thank you to POPPYOSCAR and zippydooda for being so generous and sharing so many spare codes with me.
    Thanks very much x
    Originally posted by hippychicky
    Oh Hippy sorry to see you go.

It has been a pleasure sharing codes with you
    • Barrie123
    • By Barrie123 19th Aug 17, 8:39 AM
    • 36 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    Barrie123
    Oh dear me! You'd think that the Daily Mail would have read some Nectar reviews on TrustPilot before opting to use their Nectar card. Doesn't look too good on there. The DM would have been just as well saying to customers that they were ending their Mail Rewards scheme totally for all the good this Nectar collecting will be. It will definitely be losing them newspaper sales as there are plenty of other papers to choose from.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.nectar.com
    Originally posted by ailey
    They should have read the comments on this site!
    • Barrie123
    • By Barrie123 19th Aug 17, 8:52 AM
    • 36 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    Barrie123
    Thanks very much x
    Originally posted by hippychicky
    I agree. Some of the contributors to this site are Saints!
    • redagila
    • By redagila 19th Aug 17, 12:50 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 14,692 Thanks
    redagila
    I am looking for a code for yesterday (Friday) please - I have a possible Sat. code to swap - pm if you can help.
    • typistretired
    • By typistretired 19th Aug 17, 1:43 PM
    • 1,280 Posts
    • 902 Thanks
    typistretired
    Glad some of you are able to input your unique numbers I keep getting a blank page every time I log in. When I spoke to them on the telephone they said they were expecting the problem to be fixed by Friday but still no joy today Saturday.
    "Look after your pennies and your pounds will look after themselves"
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 19th Aug 17, 2:32 PM
    • 8,024 Posts
    • 4,789 Thanks
    teddysmum
    It's even worse than commented above.

Assuming just weekday points :

There were 20per day, so 100 days needed to raise 2000points for a £5 voucher .

Now we get 5 Nectar points per day, meaning 200 days needed to raise 1000 Nectars to buy the same the same.

This suggests halving the value, but it gets worse:

On weekdays 1 Nectar point is swapped for 4 rewards, but Saturday is only paying 10 Nectar points, which is almost twice as bad as it's 1 Nectar point for 7.5 rewards.

Goodness knows what Sunday will offer, but I think my husband's paper to read in his work break will cease to be his treat.

I have written an email complaint (comments box at bottom of page ) commenting on how 'exciting' (their word when advertising) this new scheme is . I mentioned that no doubt it will be discussed on here and pointed out that, as they are quick to do articles on shrinking chocolate bars, they should do one on themselves, as another paper is likely to.

Come on lots of emails to annoy them and ,perhaps, a hint to another paper.
    Last edited by teddysmum; Yesterday at 2:35 PM.
    • Barrie123
    • By Barrie123 19th Aug 17, 6:31 PM
    • 36 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    Barrie123
    "I mentioned that no doubt it will be discussed on here and pointed out that, as they are quick to do articles on shrinking chocolate bars, they should do one on themselves."

Hilarious!
    • joe2cool
    • By joe2cool 19th Aug 17, 8:26 PM
    • 2,388 Posts
    • 880 Thanks
    joe2cool
    Hi would anyone have a last minute Tuesday code pls?

Thx
    joe2cool
    • LABMAN
    • By LABMAN 19th Aug 17, 9:17 PM
    • 624 Posts
    • 979 Thanks
    LABMAN
    Have I misunderstood the five day bonus points thing...extra points haven't been added?
    Je suis Parisien
    • ailey
    • By ailey 19th Aug 17, 9:31 PM
    • 1,417 Posts
    • 1,614 Thanks
    ailey
    Feedback email about new poor system
    It's even worse than commented above.

I have written an email complaint (comments box at bottom of page) commenting on how 'exciting' (their word when advertising) this new scheme is . I mentioned that no doubt it will be discussed on here and pointed out that, as they are quick to do articles on shrinking chocolate bars, they should do one on themselves, as another paper is likely to.

Come on lots of emails to annoy them and ,perhaps, a hint to another paper.
    Originally posted by teddysmum

I don't see a 'comments box' at the bottom of the MyMail page. Did you mean 'Contact us'? Was going to email them but couldn't find the comments box. Just in case others are also looking for it to send them an email and give some feedback about how so many people are not going to bother with the very poor Nectar scheme now.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
    • Gloria Steeth
    • By Gloria Steeth 19th Aug 17, 11:35 PM
    • 589 Posts
    • 4,414 Thanks
    Gloria Steeth
    Have I misunderstood the five day bonus points thing...extra points haven't been added?
    Originally posted by LABMAN
    Hi Labman,

According to this link:- www.mymail.co.uk/pages/points-conversion - the 30 bonus points for 5 out of 7 codes wasn't starting until today, Sat 19th Aug. (The 7 days are going to run from Saturday to Friday every week.)

This past week, they were offering a 'welcome bonus' of 20 points instead, for any one code between Tues and Fri - hope you got these 20 bonus points? I put in a code on Thursday and the 20 points were credited instantly.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 20th Aug 17, 10:20 AM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 14,692 Thanks
    redagila
    I am still looking for a Friday code if anyone can help please. I have a possible Saturday or Sunday code to swap.
    Last edited by redagila; Today at 1:57 PM.
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 20th Aug 17, 2:02 PM
    • 8,024 Posts
    • 4,789 Thanks
    teddysmum
    I don't see a 'comments box' at the bottom of the MyMail page. Did you mean 'Contact us'? Was going to email them but couldn't find the comments box. Just in case others are also looking for it to send them an email and give some feedback about how so many people are not going to bother with the very poor Nectar scheme now.
    Originally posted by ailey

Yes. I was so annoyed that I missed out a few words.

'Use contact from the bottom of the page and that brings up a comments box' is what I meant to say.

Old points used to be 20X5,75 and 100,making 275.

The new system gives 5X5, 10 and 15, plus 30 bonus of Nectars ,making 80. If 1 Nectar is worth 2 old points, as they state, this is only 160 old points per week.

Weeks to earn M&S £5 with old points..2000/275=7.3
    Weeks to earn the same with Nectars...1000/80=12.5 weeks

Besides losing choice of spending place ( Argos, M&S and Sainsbury are expensive) we lose the bonus for taking a larger value voucher eg £25 Tesco voucher (ditched a few weeks ago I note) was a few hundred points less than 10,000.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,560Posts Today

6,896Users online

Martin's Twitter