Virgin Media Complaints

I have been having problems with my Virgin Media broadband . Their is a network problem in my area . The engineer has been around several times but does not have any information on the intermittent network problems.it is outside his remit!! I have tried complaining and requesting some compensation but when I dial 150 I get nowhere. I was offered £5 .I want to speak to someone more senior is their an alternative phone number or a number for the Retentions departments as I am considering moving providers if I get nowhere. It is impossible to E mail them as there is no E Mail details available for customer service/complaints

Comments

• My sympathies. I have had similar problems with Virgin Media.When you dial 150 you have numerous options. After about 15 minutes if you are lucky having spoken to people previously you might get through to Customer service. Then when you ask to speak to a Manager there is a further delay. The person I spoke to seem to have very little authority and asked me to put my complaint in writing. You pay for a service and expect to get it. When I asked for an E mail address I was told there was not one, it had to been done through the post. Two weeks later I am still waiting for a response.
  • 0345 454 1111 is customer service, option 1 4 5 is retention's according to their complaints procedure you can request to speak to a manager, if that doesn't help you can request to speak to a senior manager. However at the minute the ball is in your court. With the impending price hikes you have the ability to be released from your contract for free so ring them and let them know that you know you'll be able to leave and see what they can offer you :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure